thread heads : Forum : Unleashed

Unleashed

11 Years Ago

Hey peoples its Imagination-mage here!!! i wanted to make another thread for the fun of it!!! I was watching a gamer player Sonic Unleashed and got inspired!!! If u do not know the story line....look it up on wikipedia cause i am much too lazy to give u a summery. But i'll give u a summery of the new thread i made:) 

Plot: There are two sides, Light Gama and Dark Gama; two forces who have been put to war for the ages to come. On their last battle the blows were so powerful their power scattered, creating new forms that walk the Earth in search of the Heats; children who posses these great beings power. Who are these children known as the Hearts and what powers do they posses? 

Ok info you'll need:)
Name: 
Look: You maye post a link but not too long or it'll be cut off and no one likes that
Gama: Light or Dark 
Power/Ability: 
History: 
Pet: if wanting one 

We'll start on the 30th of June if u are over due then go ahead and put yourself in i'm just warning you. Enjoy and happy typing

Re: Unleashed

11 Years Ago

I'll go first since i am supreme creator of this thread BWAHAHAHA!! 

Name: Nezumi
Looks: Having navy black hair that is tied in a short pony tail with snow white skin, bringing out the blue eyes. Wearing a long sleeve shirt and jeans, black combat boots on my feet and having a long black curse mark shaking into black wings on my back 
Gama: Dark
Power: Demonic powers (think naruto) 
History: Abandoned at the age of four, Nezumi was left at an orphanage where he became the older brother to all the children. Though one day one of the caretakers was caught beating of the kids and angered Nezumi. He blacked out only briefly only to see that he had killed both caretaker and child. Terrified he ran away from home and grew up on the streets. 
Pet: small mice  

11 Years Ago

They are sorta like, two character's is what. (Ellanard) Usagi is light gama and Lacie is dark gama
Name: (Ellanard) Usagi/Lacie
Looks 1-Ellanard before:
Looks 2-Usagi:
Looks 3-Lacie:
Gama: Light and dark
Power/Ability: They can have control over light and dark and have the ability to switch from light to dark personalities (So it’s almost like a split personality)
History 1: Her name did not start out as Usagi, instead, her real name is Ellanard and she was raised in the Likomo kingdom as its Princess and had the title of: Spirit of Light. She began controlling light when she was around four and then on her sixteenth birthday, she was kidnapped by a mad man who transferred a girl with silver hair and dark violet eyes (and from the dark gama) into her. After that, she had blacked out and found the man dead and her hands covered in his blood. The other side of her is known as the Shinigami of darkness, so she goes by two different names, her light side, Usagi and her dark side, Lacie. She was terrified of herself and so she ran off into the woods, hoping no one else would be killed by her.
History 2: Lacie was the girls original name and she was also kidnapped by the mad man and he told her he wanted to have two beings be inside one another, but since she was known as the Shinigami of darkness, she took over Ellanard’s body and killed the man. She switched back to Ellanard and that’s where she ran into the woods. (Might come up with a pet...)

11 Years Ago

Name:  Louise Lockmiller
Look: dark grey eyes with flecks of violet purple in them. Has shot black hair in a layered bob and dark skin. She wears cloth pants that are baggy at the top and go tight that the bottom (very easy to find in Korea). She wears some orange and black Nike dunks and a camo muscle shirt. she wears a necklace with a silver lock and a gold key on it. When she's in nightmares she gets an intricate design under her left eye.  
(link to the pants: 
um=1&hl=en&biw=1284&bih=811&tbm=isch&tbnid=e5s4ULm-cBKLZM:&imgrefurl=
sweatpants&docid=gxJ2wA7Z_yYFLM&imgurl=
Cookie-7-Pants-Baggy-Sweatpants.jpg&w=292&h=292&ei=cl_vT-
WfHcbN0AHF28D6Ag&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=173&vpy=471&dur=5022&hovh=225&hovw=225&
tx=110&ty=127&sig=103979193504694213172&page=1&tbnh=132&tbnw=131&start=0&ndsp
=28&ved=1t:429,r:14,s:0,i:119
Gama: dark
Power/Ability: nightmares 
History: grew up in a nice house with her twin sister Yume. Their parents died when they were ten and Lousie was taken in by their father's side of the family. Her reletives were nice and all, but they weren't family. Lousie missed her sister more than she let on and so she pretended that her feelings of longing were feelings of boredom and tout that she would feel better if she got her mind off of her sister. She started to kill people in their dreams, and felt no remorse. Gradualy she felt better, but she still missed her sister. 
Pet: hell hounds

11 Years Ago

Name: Yume Nguyen
Look: She has dark brown hair that's almost black, almond shaped eyes and freckles scattered across her slightly darker skin. Her lips are small and look like she's pouting most of time because of them. She wears Ghibli based shirts over her skinny plaid styled pants. Hr shoes are striped vans.
Gama: Light
Power/Ability: the good in dreams. She has the dream ability like Louise, but she has the good in dreams instead of the bad.
History: The twin sister to Louise and because they few up together for some time, Lousie and Yume don't really mind the difference between light and dark gammas. They were separated into different families when their parents died when they were ten and taken into different families. Yume had her name changed from Lockmiller to Nguyen because she was taken in by her mother's side while Lousie was taken in by their father's side. 
Pet: a border collie

11 Years Ago

Name: Sion Age:17 Gama: light Power/ability: unknowns History: unknown Pet: fire ferret Looks: snow white hair, unknown mark coiling around her with albino eyes. Hints of blue in her hair. Wearing a large over coat and jeans under. Nails always painted with mysterious rings on her ring finger Personality: innocent nature
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

11 Years Ago

Name: Mateo.....................Age: 17..................Looks: Wolf-like face. Sharp features. Light brown eyes. Brown reddish hair. White skin. Wears dark plaid shirts, dark jeans, and black sneakers, anything black, he's not interested in color  Gama: Dark.....................Power: Telekinesis and Technopathy …………………History: Mateo has been held in many mental institutes and asylums but they have failed to contain Mateo. He was able to free himself. He killed his whole entire family by accident. He won’t release any details as to how it happened. He grew up with the help of his friend, Kristoff……………………Pet: Baby Kitten.
_

11 Years Ago

Name: Kristoff .........................Age: 17 ...............................Looks: Kinda looks like Ponyboy from The Outsiders just a little more modern looking. P.S he’s blind. ...........................Gama: Dark Power: Power absorption and Power Negation…………………History: Kristoff hates the world and everyone in it. Maybe because when he was small he was kidnapped while his whole entire family was murdered. He became blind shortly afterwards when he was fighting his kidnappers. Gorging his eyes out, Kristoff walked aimlessly and found Mateo who helped each other survive constantly traveling around. He’s a cold person and very intelligent. He sometimes opens his heart to people but barely.  ……………………Pet: Baby Kitten. (Shares it with Mateo)

11 Years Ago

1 more day till we start, everyone better polish their posts if they wanna add anything:)

Legends Reborn

11 Years Ago

(Alright my people it is TIME!! I'll put the introductory and get right into it)

The clouds swirled as the volcanic acids rose into the air by the volcano. Creatures of Dark and Light fought for dominance for the world, Light wanting to protect while Dark wanting to destroy. These creatures valiantly fought against one another, trying to bite into the jugular of the other that would end their enemies lives. Humans were scattered, corpses rotting and burning from the over flow of lava. Any survivors tried heading for safety. Light Gama, one who cared for the people and planet knew what had to be done. Light Gama knew what had to be done. 
"I'm sorry brother..." Light Gama said though Dark Gama was too far gone. Its fists glowed and wrapped around the two of them. They erupted into a brilliant light of shadow black and leaf green, scattering across the Earth. No one knows what happened to these two beings who were both creator and destroyer. But the lights that fell from the sky were not left unscathed....they formed ones who wielded this power; children who held the faith of the world in their hands. 

Years Later 

A male dragged a unconscious white haired girl along the snow, New York was always nice this time of year. His navy hair was in a short but tight pony tail with his bangs blowing against his face. The girl behind him fast asleep. He knew for too long what he was and wasn't ashamed...even after the murder. This girl just radiated Light and Peace and he wanted to snuff it out. He couldn't wait to kill of this gama of Light. The girl wormed around a bit....Maybe a little fun wouldn't hurt....(devious smile) 

(ON WARD WARRIORS!!)

11 Years Ago

Louise looked out of her window, watching the snow fall down and land on the ground softly. She gave out a sigh of contentedness, and patted her hell hound on the head after he had nudged her leg. 
"I'm so happy to be out of that place. If I was in there another day, I would've killed the headmaster." 
Her dog gave a small woof in reply.
"Actually, if I killed him, wouldn't school be out longer for the holidays?" 
Her dog whined and Louise sighed unhappily, "I guess you're right. By the time school break's over ,they would've gotten another one. Oh well. You know Scorn, everyone thinks you're just a cute huge black ball of energy, they would never guess that you're my very own hound from hell." 
Louise went over to the door and said, "Wanna go for a walk, Scorn?"
Scorn gave a bark in replied and trotted over to Louise's side, sitting down and waiting for the leash to be put on him. 
"Good boy," Louise whispered, then said "Let's go!"

11 Years Ago

Sion's eyes opened slowly, eyes slowly blinking a bit from the hit. She couldn't remember much, only that something had thwacked her over the head and knocked her out. She had expected to have her wallet stolen or something but when she looked around, she found herself in the underground subways, where homeless people were gathering. But there weren't that many. Feeling a sudden chill at her chest only to see that her top had been torn at. Her face grew red as she tried covering herself only to find herself restrained. 
"So you're finally awake." a voice said making Sion jump slightly. Looking back, a teenage boy was there with his hair up but revealing to be shirtless making the heat to her face grow a thousand times higher. 
"Gama of Light." the man said, his eyes gleaming mischievously. Sion struggled at her bonds. Her large over coat was still on her but open to reveal her chest. She tried worming away but the man only pinned her to the floor. 
"Stay where you are." he commanded. He flipped her over and Sion screech  "STAY AWAY!" 
"Feisty are we?" the man asked, reaching out about to grab till a red blur shot out from her over coat and bit into his arm. The man screeched, Sion realizing her hands were free giving her the opportunity to get up, button her shirt back up and button her coat as she called "Yaksha, come!!" 
The red creature, a fire ferret leap off the man and into her open arms. Sion bolted, the man chasing after in a simple jog seeming to enjoy the chase. Sion looked around and tried finding a way out only to be ambushed to the ground. 
"WAIT!!" Sion screech before her clothes were ripped at again. "G-Gama of Dark right?"
The man paused, giving a chuckle as he replied "Bout time you knew." 
"I sensed it but wasn't sure...This isn't the first time I've been jumped and barely escaped." Sion replied. "But Yaksha always seems to save me." 
The fire ferret appeared from her jacket again with a squeak. The man of Dark Gama tsked and rose up, Sion calling after "Uh name?"
"Nezumi." the man replied. 
"Aw....rat? More of like mouse." Sion replied with a smile. She got up and followed Nezumi as she continued "You must be looking for other Dark Gama." 
"Leave me alone." Nezumi said. "I wanted to kill you after tainting you yet you linger around me like we're friends." 
"Well....Light Gama would want us to be friends right?" Sion asked innocently. 
Nezumi turned, glaring into her very eyes which were a crimson red. He warned "The next time we meet, I kill you." 
Sion gulped. 
"Follow me, killing you would be useless if you're not gonna fight back or amuse me." Nezumi said and led her to a opening above. He lifted Sion and threw her over his shoulder, climbing out the tunnel and throwing her out into the snow. Yaksha appeared from her jacket and hissed at the man who retreated. Sion got up, rubbing her bum in annoyance but smiled as she walked off back to New York. 

Snow day

11 Years Ago

(Gonna do first person for the first time in a group story)

I arrive to the city called New York, the salt water hitting against my face as I step out for some air. My name is Usagi; once known as Ellanard, Spirit of Light. I have someone else in me as well, her name is Lacie, but she is currently resting. She is a Gama of Dark, while I am a Gama of Light. Now, I heard that the two Gama’s don’t get along very well with one another, we fight, and even try to kill one another…but, Lacie is different. She doesn’t want to kill me, but lets her hatred go towards killing others. Hopefully coming to New York will keep her sane and not attack.    The boat docks and all passengers, including me, board off and it appears to be winter…I lost track of time, I had completely forgotten about how cold it would be here, so I head into a clothing store and buy a black overcoat with animal fur around the collar and at the wrist; even inside has soft fur. I put it on over my grayish blue dress. While I’m here, I also buy some thigh high dark brown boots to keep my legs from freezing and black leather gloves to keep my hands from any type of frost bite I might get.    I soon head back out into the cold, the fluffy frozen teardrops of rain, turned into what they call snowflakes, land on me. It’s so nice to be away from all the massacres Lacie has caused. It brings me so much pain to see the stained color red everywhere. When there is the stained blood splatted onto the snow, it brings back those awful memories of when she first killed that mad man; the man who formed the two of us together on a winter day such as this. ~***~ I was only sixteen when it happened. I was out in the courtyard, picking flowers and lying in the grass, taking a break from all the royal things I had to do in Likomo. I sat up, my golden eyes filled with tiredness and exhaustion.      “Lady Ellanard, don’t go off too far into the woods.” One of the servants warned as I approach the beginning of the woods.      “Don’t you worry, I won’t get lost.” I replied, smiling and ventured into the woods. As I go in deeper, I begin to have the feeling of someone following me, so I decide to return back, only for a man to pin me to the ground and pulls out a knife, placing it near my through.      “Don’t scream; if you do, I’ll kill you.” He said. I didn’t call for help because I did not want to die. He smiled and put the knife away and lifted me up, binding my hands behind my back and a blind fold over my eyes. . . . He led me to some place, soon taking off the blind fold and unbinding me. I was about to punch him, but he caught my wrist and he pushed me into a glass case that closed. I looked to my right to see a girl around my age with silver hair and velvet eyes. She too was in a glass case, but her hands were bound together, along with her legs and feet. Who was this mad man? What does he want with us? He walks over to a lever and pulls it. I suddenly feel tingly, and my body feels numb. I cripple to the floor of the container and black out. . . . When I awaken, I am standing up and find my hands stained in blood; looking up, the room also stained red and the stench of death lingered in the air. Turning, I see the man who had done something to me and the other girl, lying there dead. Speaking of which, where did that girl go?      “Hurry and get out of her Gama of Light! Before you and I get killed!” A voice echoed through my head.      “Who said that?!” I ask.      “That girl who you saw bound, Lacie, or better known as the Shinigami of darkness.” The voice of the girl, Lacie, replied.      “What?! But why are you in me?”      “You Gama of Light are so annoying…He put my soul into your body and I can’t really get out unless you pass out it seems.” Lacie said. “Now RUN!” I flinch and do as she told, running away into the woods, never to see my family and kingdom again. I then decided to change my name to Usagi and changed my clothing style completely.~***~      “Why do act so depressed all the time Usagi?” Lacie suddenly said, startling me.
     “Depressed? Why would I be depressed, I’m not depressed.” I lie. She doesn’t reply back, which means she went back to resting. I sigh and walk down the streets of New York. I hear an opera going on in a large stadium, wishing to go and see it, but continue my way down the street. Goodness…it sure is cold here in New York. A clump of hard snow soon hits me in the head, turning to see a little boy cowering behind a snow fort he must have built. I look at him with confusion, soon to be attacked again from behind by a little girl this time.
     “Ow…hey that hurt; you shouldn’t hit strangers-” I scold, only to be struck again in the face and fall into the deep snow.
     “Direct hit!” The boy cheered.      “Uhn…okay, guess I’ll have to teach you how a snowball fight is really done.” I say getting up and whipping the snow off my face and take a handful of snow, forming it into a ball. I toss it to the boy, missing him. “Aww…I missed.” The boy looks happy, along with the girl and they both stick their tongs out.
     “Neh, neh, neh, neh, neh~ you can’t hit me~” He mocked. That’s it. I take another handful of snow and toss two this time, one to the mocking boy and they laughing girl. I hit them both, and they begin to laugh.
     “This stranger is fun!” The girl cheered.
     “Martha! John! Time to head home!” A woman said calling the two kids. They whine and tell her how much fun their having, but the woman, obviously tired and exhausted, takes them by the hand and drags them away.      “Bye pretty lady!” The boy John said waving to me, along with the girl Martha. I wave back to them and look down at the snow, falling over and making a snow angel.

Give me liberty of give me nothing

11 Years Ago

(Huh, First person is fun to write! ^_^) Oh goodness me…what the heck is wrong with this girl? She isn’t letting me rest at all. She is, in fact, making it harder for me to get rested so I can switch places with her. I can’t stand this Gama of Light called Usagi. She is the most innocent girl I’ve met; who knows, there is probably another Gama of Light who is this innocent. I despise that mad man for doing this to me…calm down Lacie, just, try to rest.      “Is that Broadway!?” Usagi burst out with joy suddenly.    Gosh nabit! “Usagi stop!” I yell at her.      “Lacie? I thought you were resting?” Usagi said oblivious to my needs.      “I was but you keep making so much noise, it’s hard for me to rest! Don’t go to Broadway; you don’t have that type of money anyway; go to a quiet place like a hotel or something.”      “But-”      “Please…just do it…I want to have some fun too. I promise you I won’t kill anyone here. They won’t please me.” I beg. She nods and we come to a five star hotel and she makes a reservation for a week. That should be long enough. We go into our hotel room and she stays quiet for a very long time, leaving me be so I may rest and come out once again. . . . This is it; I am fully rested and ready to switch places. I give her a warning of my coming out and she collapses to the floor, her body changing into me. Now, at this time she is in a spirit form, to where I am free to go out and have my own type of fun. Doing the switch reminds me so much of the first time it all started. ~***~ I was out in the streets of the Likomo kingdom, stealing from house to house until I stumbled upon one house that I though no one to be in. I snuck in through the back window, taking a few things that my boss would be pleased to have, but was grabbed from behind. I felt a hand creep up my shirt, punching whoever this pervert was in their stomach, but they did not flinch.    The figures hand came all the way through my shirt and held my chin, whispering in my ear, “What a lovely specimen who has walked into a mad man’s house. I bet you must be terrified right now.” Before I could say anything, he pushed me up against the wall, removing his hand from my shirt and binding my wrists together. I was spun around and met a horrifyingly ugly face. The ugly pervert mad man dragged me over to a glass case, pushing me to the floor and tying my legs and feet together. The case closed and he bent down to my level.      “I’ll be right back; I must retrieve a Gama of Light so I can put your body into them and see how they would handle it.” He said. He stood up and walked out, not returning for a while. . . . Hours later, he returns with a girl with blond hair and golden eyes. She looks so terrified. What did he do to her?! He then unbinds her and shoves her into the same case after she tried attacking him; failing. He then walks over to a lever and pulls it, the girl suddenly falling to the floor and her eyes closed. Soon, my body feels light and I am suddenly where the girl once was. I am unbound and the case opens up. He walks over and with my dark magic, I fool him into thinking I’m that girl, and stab him multiple times, and knock all over the place, his blood splattering on the wall and onto my cheek. I grab his bloody arms, my hands becoming stained in red as well, and smash his face to the ground, the sound of his skull cracking brining joy to my ears. I suddenly switch with the girl and she looks so terrified at my work of art.      “Hurry and get out of her Gama of Light! Before you and I get killed!” I yell at the girl.      “Who said that?!” She asked.      “That girl who you saw bound, Lacie, or better known as the Shinigami of darkness.” I replied.      “What?! But why are you in me?”      “You Gama of Light are so annoying…He put my soul into your body and I can’t really get out unless you pass out it seems.” I said. “Now RUN!” The girl flinched and did as she was told, running away into the woods. She then tells me her name is Usagi and she goes off to buy herself an outfit. . . . ~One year later~ . . . Over the year, I had gotten used to switching with Usagi, but would have to rest afterwards. I loved to cause pain and misery, but she just felt sick every time we switched back. My favorite time for killing is when there is freshly new fallen snow on the ground; the way the blood is splattered, is beautiful for me. It is my art. ~***~ I walk out of the hotel and into the new fallen snow. Ah, how I wish I could stain this white paradise into a gory wonderland. But, I promised Usagi and there isn’t really anyone in New York worth killing. It saddens me so, but I must get through it and have as much fun time as I can before we switch back.    First off, winter clothes. Then I’ll see what there is that‘ll catch my attention. I buy a dark purple over coat, the same kind as Usagi, and the same gloves. I walk out and there I see a woman getting her purse stolen. I use my shadow ability and make the robber go flying off and the woman runs away with her purse still in hand. Gosh, I can’t believe there are people out there who steal- wait, I was once one, but now that I think back on it, I really regret ever becoming a thief. Since we’re in New York, I guess I’ll go to the Statue of Liberty on Liberty Isle.
_

11 Years Ago

Winter was always a crazy time for the American Ballet Society. Feet were constantly walking upon the pavement. Dancers always were in a rush. They had their hair prepared already in buns despite the cold winter chill, their leg warmers prepared on them as they entered through the icy steps to the company.

“And releve, hold, plié, pique, stretch, other leg, releve, hold, plié, pique and stretch, arabesque forward swivel around, knees in turnout. Half turn. Other side,” the ballet director said as he watched his dancers warm up before the real practice would begin. Underneath them was an empty basement with wandering tunnels that created a maze; however the area wasn’t as scary as it was in day for it seemed that there would be no escape for whoever wandered in. Which is exactly why Mateo and Kristoff preferred to stay there for the time being. “How much longer till you think Emilie will crash?” Mateo and Kristoff were watching from the other side of one of the mirrors. The underground labyrinth where Mateo and Kristoff lingered was also connected to small spiraled staircases that led up to another level where it showed the inside of the ballet rooms. It was those specialized mirrors where you can see them but those on the other side couldn’t see you. “Probably not in a few days, Emilie is stubborn she likes to swear in private before they were small spits of words but now there long chains now that its nearly time for showcase,” Kristoff responded. He was blind and was a little upset that he couldn’t watch the dancers mess up but his hearing abilities were past keen and so he was updated on the latest gossip and events with the dancers. These dancers have the worst abilities to keep secret but it was all part of the fun. “Did you know Katie’s sleeping with Anthony, and Anthony will propose to Anastasia soon?” Kristoff said smirking to himself towards the love triangle. “Really? Wasn’t Katie with Pierre who was already in a relationship with Julianne?” Mateo asked. “Not anymore, they broke up because Pierre felt that “it wasn’t right,” Kristoff said using the quotation gestures with his fingers. “Honestly though you think these men would have better build though, I mean come on look at us, our stomachs look five times better than theirs,” Mateo said looking at his stomach. From years of being a bandit you had to have great strength. Not to carry the loads of goods you have stolen but to take on the big burly men of security guards they had. “Really? How are theirs?” Kristoff asked expecting more from the dancers. “They’re flat, some have some lines, none of them have the actually the cuts, oh well, they have better legs to lift them feet up the air,” Mateo said at least recognizing one asset of the dancers. Just then heard a soft mew come from the staircase. “Hi, Baby,” Mateo said as he saw a small furry white snowball scramble her way towards them. Baby, the kitten, had the bluest eyes and was very cuddly especially towards Mateo and Kristoff. Baby jumped on Kristoff’s shoulders meeting him with small kitten licks to his cheek and then pounced on over to Mateo and greeted him the same. “Someone’s hungry,” Mateo said. “I’m not going,” Kristoff answered sharply. “Oh come on! Why not?” Mateo asked scratching his head. “Because I don’t,” Kristoff answered. “Liar. Was it just because you almost fell in love with Light Gama Emmy?” Mateo asked raising an eyebrow. “Don’t raise your eyebrow to me!  And no it wasn’t,” Kristoff said sensing his friends’ actions. “Liar,” Mateo said. “Fine, it’s not my fault she said she was a dark, she made the mistake of lying,” Kristoff said smirking. “Yeah I almost feel bad when you killed her,” Mateo said. “Almost!” they said in unison and burst in laughter. “Come on, Baby’s crying and wants to sit on your shoulder,” Mateo said handing Kristoff the kitten. Baby pounced with her nimble feet towards Kristoff purring against him. “Fine, let’s go, if we anyone comes you know the plan, we observe them for power, I absorb it out you destroy them with your telekinesis if they don’t have powers then that’s just too bad,” Kristoff said ready to leave. “I really do hate killing, I’d rather eat them for a feast, what’s wrong with that?” Mateo asked. “A lot, come on,” Kristoff said as he left with Baby, sitting happily on his shoulders.  They left were able to walk through the maze that lingered underneath the company and soon were moving through the streets of New York.

11 Years Ago

Name: Yin Sol
Look: long-siver hair, golden eyes, peach skin, 6'0" wears a ivory chest plate, withsilver lining,wrsw hite leather pants ad boots. his wod is a single-edged lon sword.when he unsheaths it t has  sacrad aura, the hnadei ivor an the blade is gold. it is named Uriel, after the avenging angel that set fire the river of styx.
Gama: Light
Power/Ability: Arcane (healing, barriers, holy sword arts) 
History: He has anmesia only his  memory fhis training remains the one that found named him after the sun.
Pet:he has a eagle-deity on is shoulder; can speak the human tongue,sarcastic. it was a gift from his savior.

Mad Scientist Sprx

11 Years Ago

Nezumi was tired, chasing that Light Gama was surprisingly tiring...but fun. Seeing the feared look on her face was entertaining. Nezumi went up a metal ladder as he resurfaced to New York city. A small black mouse spotted him, crawling up his sleeve and squeaking into his ear. 
"More Dark Gama?" Nezumi asked and a smile spread across his face. "Well...this place has been dull for the lat few days. He dusted himself off and stuffed his hands deep in his pockets, making his was downtown. 
~ * ~
Shion rubbed her throat, she was slightly parched and felt thirsty. She had expected that she was just dehydrated from her run from Nezumi but even after drowning down a bottle of water, she was still thirsty. She brushed it off and went for another bottle of water. As she strolled in the plaza, Yaksha began to squirm under her over coat, squeaking uncontrollably.
"What is it, Yaksha?" Shion asked, looking around. It was when she felt the familiar pressence of Dark Gama and feared Nezumi had found her. 
Next time I see you, I'll kill you...
"Please, oh please don't be him..." Shion mumbled and looked around. Though she didn't know her Light Gama power yet, she knew it was slowly on the verge of discovering it. She already knew that Light and Dark Gama could sense each other. She spotted two boys, the Gama radiating off them just screamed DARK. She turned the other direction and tried looking as normal as possible (despite having white hair, red eyes and snake like mark going along her body). 
"Hey!" one of the boys called. Shion jumped as she turned around and asked "C-Can I help you?" 
One of the boys, having reddish brown hair leaned in and sniffed her making Shion stiffen. 
"Light." the boy said, tongue running across his upper lip. Shion jumped back and made a run for it. The boys laughed and chased after, Shion officially freaking out. She had been chased by  a Dark Gama reincarnation already for today; already knowing they could outrun her. 
"She's here somewhere!!" Shion urged herself and made a quick turned, slipping and coming to a tunnel. Once she was threw the entrance closed up and she slid down the tunnel. 

Mateo and Kristoff  stopped as the entrance was sealed where the Light Gama escaped. Mateo growled as he said "Damn it she got away." 
"Don;t worry, she can't stay down there forever." Kristoff said and the two left the place. 

Shion landed on her behind, an underground laboratory greeting her. 
"Sprx! I'm home." Shion called. 
"Hmm? My favorite reincarnation of Light has returned with a specimen I hope?" a voice answered. A girl with dark skin wearing a beige royal robes she obviously stole from a store with knee high boots, long black hair with a metal eye patch over with a ticking gear. She smiled, though she looked like a thirteen year old, her age was twenty. 
"Uh, sorry but no." Shion replied, Sprx glaring and replying "Ugh, no use at all." 
Shion laughed as she said "I just have a few questions." 
"Ah, Light Gama abilities not coming up?" Sprx asked, leading her to her lab where creatures were kept in test tubes, maps of molecules and documents scattered everywhere. 
"Well...I've been thirsty lately." Shion said. "And the mark on me is burning a bit...Anything?" 
"Hmm...tried drinking water?" Sprx asked. 
"Yeah I drank like eight bottles!" Shion said. 
"Hmmm....lay on the table and we'll preform another scan." Sprx said and Shion began to get ready for the procedure.       

11 Years Ago

Louise came back from the walk in a bad mood. 
Those idiots! Why did they have to run after that Light Gamma when I was taking Scorn for a walk? Made him go crazy. 
She took a deep breath to calm down and took the leash off of Scorn then thought, Wait, since when were there so many Light and Dark Gamma's in New York?
_

11 Years Ago

“Do you think there’s another route into here?” Kristoff asked feeling around. It sucked to be blind but sometimes life was a beach. “I’m not sure, I can tell but I sense technology down where ever she went,” Mateo said as he felt the sealed off entrance. His fingerless gloves skillfully lined the entrance and were able to feel radiance and soft buzzing of Nanos rushing through creating the megabytes and gigabits of the zone inside. “It’s not high technology but its more potions and modern mechanical energy then heat,” Mateo explained. “Oh really?” Kristoff said with Baby still sitting upon his shoulders like a proud princess. “Yeah, hmm let’s see here,” Mateo said as he concentrated to feel vibrations or energy of any movement inside.

Sprx tried to conduct a scan, surgically applying the electrodes to Shion’s temples, arms, stomach, and legs. “Alright, now we’ll measure the voltages,” Sprx said as she waited for results to appear. After 20 minutes, Sprx went to check up on the measures of the electrical activity from her temples and then other parts of her body. “Hey, something’s wrong,” Sprx said as she frowned looking down at the results the electrodes should have recorded. “What?!” Shion asked worried sitting up in fear. “Not you, the elctrodes, nothing’s coming out! What’s wrong with this thing?” Sprx asked annoyed at it. Sprx then felt a wave of fear rush through her; it was of danger but had no idea where it came from. At once the whole entire laboratory went haywire. Shion then let a scream of agony; the electrodes were being pulled from her skin from once being sewn onto her. “Shion!” Sprx yelled as she was met with crashed of glasses being flown at her. Dead, drowned animals met Sprx as the glass cracked and broke spilling. Her test tubes crashed to the grounds, electronically things were losing power and absorbed into something else. Shion cried as the electrodes were ripped from her skin, leaving small drilled holes open from Shion’s temples, legs, stomach, and arms. Sprx freaked out from the moving and rushing objects and saw maps ripped from their places and thrown in other directions. Documents of important data and information were destroyed, chemicals spilling creating intoxicating fumes, and small fires that ate at the thrown paper. Finally the water sprinklers from above were switched on and sent the whole entire laboratory into its downfall. All that was electronically created sparked and flamed but was put out by the water and then finally all havoc was over when the sprinklers were at their end. Sprx got up from the ground to go check on Shion who was still in a little bit of pain but stopped crying. Looking around at her room, Sprx nearly burst to tears as she saw her life’s work destroyed and permanently eliminated. Almost bursting to tears, Sprx calmed herself and then ran to a safe she had, opening the lock and checking everything inside she let out a sigh of relief. They didn’t get everything, Sprx thought with great relief.

Outside, Mateo and Krisotff were laughing with great joy and were enjoying the great fun they had just created. “I’m still hungry though,” Mateo said as he rubbed his stomach. “What are you in the mood for A Positive, B Negative?” Kristoff asked as they both continued to walk to a local Supermarket. “Eh, no humans today a few apples and fruits, and some junk food and I’ll be fine,” Mateo responded. “Mew!” Baby said excited as she pounced to the sidewalk snow. “Whoa! Baby, not in the snow, you’re as white as the snow, I’d hate to lose you,” Kristoff said as he felt around for Baby eventually finding her. He cupped her with his hands and then put her in his jacket pockets, there were pretty deep but comfortable for a baby kitten. “Come on, the store’s that way,” Mateo said pushing his friend towards the right direction.

Mateo and Kristoff entered a small store and entered like regular customers. The store manager/cashier was watching the two boys and held his suspicions. He was old middle aged man who was nearly going bald but wasn’t too old for a fight. Mateo went to the back of the store as he started to use his telekinesis to take some junk food from the shelves all in a row as Kristoff went to all of the electrical outlets and power sources, sucking and raining the energy with a simple press of the finger. The store manager looked at Kristoff where Kristoff caught sight of the stare and flashed the manager his irresistible daredevil smile as he continued to drain power. Mateo continued to collect food and then concentrated to steal some of the bags discreetly and was successful. Dumping all collected items, Mateo added some cat food inside and then had the bags ready to leave. Giving Kristoff a thumbs up, Kristoff took action as he walked toward the store manager. “I don’t like paying,” Kristoff said as he picked up with sunglasses that covered his eyes and showed the store manager the empty holes that were driven inside his skull. The store manager screamed giving off energy and Kristoff grabbed the neck of the store manager and started to suck the life source out of him. The energy radiated off of him thanks to the scream making it easier to suck the life out of him. The manager eventually aged from the life force drainage and then died of old age as he fell to the ground. Kristoff inhaled and felt better as he put the sunglasses back on his face, his eyes were gorged out before ever since then sunglasses were a necessity, especially if you didn’t birds swooping inside to pick at the meat. “Time to go, Mateo,” Kristoff announced as he was heading for the entrance. “Already,” Mateo said in a sad voice. “Yes, we’ll back later to take everything, it’s only a matter of time the manager’s workers come to trade shifts,” Kristoff informed. “Yay,” Mateo said as lifted the bags with his hands. He didn’t want anyone to suspect them of anything. “Did you kill the cameras?” Kristoff asked as they left the store. “Yeah, all evidence is gone, stupid humans,” Mateo remarked as they walked on back to the company. King Minos once had created a labyrinth for the Minotaur, it was the sickest and most fowl maze anyone would ever attempt to solve. In fact, the maze was too confusing many bones were found once the land was excavated. Yet if anyone dared to find an even harder snare there would be Mateo and Kristoff’s home. Underneath the ballet quadrant was perhaps the worst maze to exist and surprisingly Mateo and Kristoff knew the way, Baby did too but didn’t wander off, animals couldn’t trace their ways, the smells were confusing, the tunnels looked the same, and if you were really in trouble you’ll eventuall find the two Dark Gammas.

11 Years Ago

(this thread is going by fast!! makes me incredibly happyXD!!!Keep it up peobles!!)

Shion assisted Sprx out, it was rare to see her cry like this. She felt terrible, if she hadn't used Sprx's lab for a safe zone. She had been chased by three Dark Gama so far...she didn't enjoy it. It didn't help either when the holes in her temple, arms, legs and abdomen were horribly sore. Yaksha appeared from her coat, whining when seeing the wounds. 
"i'm fine." Shion replied. She forced the wounds to close, the mark glowing slightly red from the use of Light Gama until she was healed. She was drained as she fell to all fours and coughed. Sprx patted her back and said "You ok, don't push yourself." 
"I...F-fine..." Shion coughed out. 
"Wow, attacked by two Dark Gama." Sprx said patting her back till her coughing fit was over. "You're life sucks." 
"Three..." Shion corrected. 
"Hmm?" Sprx asked. 
"One knocked me out and dragged me down to the sewers. Nearly raped me if it wasn't for Yaksha." Shion said, catching her breathing. Her throat felt sore and dry all of a sudden.   
"Good old Yaksha." Sprx said with a smile. She looked back at her laboratory which gave one final explosion before erupting into flames and smoke clouding the air. 
"i'm sorry." Shion replied. 
"Not to worry, I saved this." Sprx said, holding up a white briefcase. Shion raised an eyebrow, the case was so small. 
"uh..." Shion said. 
"With this I can start over." Sprx said bringing her close; she didn't notice Shions quickened breathing and her pupils quivering. "With something ten times as better." 
Shion pushed her back, her hands trembling as she reached her neck and tried catching her breath. 
"Thirsty....thirsty..." Shion gasped out. 
"Need water?" Sprx asked as Shion pushed herself up. Yaksha's bushy tail swished back and forth as she led Shion back into town with Sprx following. 

Nezumi was led to a shop which had all its contents missing. Seeing the overly aged man whose pupils were rolled back and all life gone from his very breath, Nezumi guessed Dark Gama was just here. Their scent still lingered here. As he was about to leave, the door jingled making him turn finding the same fire ferret that had bitten him before...which meant a certain Light Gama would come. Shion came in, looking tired and weak. 
"I told you, I'd kill you the next time we meet." Nezumi said, drawing a switch blade from his pocket. Shion pounced, pinning him to the counter. Nezumi noticed her pupils were slits like snakes and her canines long. She then bit into his neck, completely paralyzing him when a tongue traced his skin. The switch blade dropped from his hand as he felt his blood being drained, Shion not letting a single drop escape. The soar and dry feeling in her throat was fading away and once gone she released Nezumi who fell to the ground. He caught his breath, Shion wiping her mouth and her pupils returning to normal. 
"Huh?" Shion mumbled. She felt a tight grip on her wrist and was flipped onto her back. She felt the blade at her throat making her squirm. 
"Thought you could just make off with a quick escape huh?" Nezumi said darkly. 
"What?!" Shion asked then saw the small bite marks on his neck. "I DID THAT?! OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!" 
"You apologizing before death?" Nezumi asked then could help but laugh. "You Light Gama truly are pathetic." 
He then felt something thrown at his head along with "OI LEAVE HER ALONE!!" He turned, catching the flying plate coming at him easily. Sprx had arrived, ready to throw another. Shion pushed Nezumi off and raced over, pushing Sprx out of the store. 
"Run, run, run, run!!" Shion urged and the two girls ran for it. Yaksha had scrambled back in Shion's coat. As they made it a good twenty feet, the front of the store exploded sending the girls falling face first into the snow. Shion looked back, only to see a blood red creature emerge from the store with soulless white eyes and a cracked smile which growled "You're not escaping so easily." 
"Run." Shion said and pushed her friend up to escape. "Nezumi's entering the second stage of his Dark Gama. You need t get out of here, I'll lead him away from the city!" 
"But what about you-" Sprx was shoved away as Shion screeched "JUST RUN!" 
Sprx then bolted. Shion got up, seeing from the smoke six lashing tails and a creature part human and part fox. Shion gulped and mumbled "May father Light Gama be with me." 
She then ran and Nezumi gave a roar as he followed at the speed of light. 

(this was long but not finished, so excited!!!)    

First Page first
Previous Page prev