thread heads : Forum : Heptai

Heptai

11 Years Ago

Heptai is a world where the widowed Queen Victoria strives to control all Vectors. Channels are humans with the extraordinary ability to use Elements. Elements are extraordiny skills that are discriminated and distrusted by regular humans, as such most Channels keep their powers a secret from them. There are as many Elements as there are Vectors, an infinite amount. The only way to access the other Vectors is by ship, many ships are mercy to pirates that prowl the waters. The ones that fight the pirates are the manipulative Queen's Royal Armada.

Post you'd name, age, power, etc, etc, enjoy! ^_^ 

Re: Heptai

11 Years Ago

Name: Lýkos ( The Alphas gave him that name he has no last name due to being raised in the wild)

Element: His will to protect his precious one's enable him to literally Will himself to do anything he needs but if he loses controll he becomes consumed by the darkness in his heart and enshrouds him in a cloak of white energy in the shape of a humanoid wolf with tails according to the amount of power he uses, also has extremely enhanced senses and a regeneration factor.

Bio: He was abandoned by his parents in a Forest Vector where he grew up in a wolf pack trained in survival and feral combat, he wishes to find his parents to figure out why they left him.

Looks: White waist length spiky hair, sapphire blue eyes with slit pupils, golden tanned skin and is 6'2 tall only wears a pair of shreded dark green shorts that end mid shin. His finger nails have evolved into claws, and his canines into fangs.

11 Years Ago

Name: Lily Alexandra Whelan O'Connell 

Element: she can harness raw energy and direct it as she wishes, but she has trouble controlling this power and may make her unstable. Her power manifests itself into the form of a wolf which allows her to shapeshift and have wolf ears and tail. She also has enhanced senses.

Bio: she grew up in a broken home in a poor port town frequented by pirates. She always knew she was strange and different, and believed she was the cause of the town's troubles. Believing herself cursed by her ability,and without anyone to tell her otherwise she stowed away on one of the passing pirate ships. This ship happened to contain a Mage who could teach her about her power and another 'Channel', a young boy named Edward MacNamara.

Looks: Waist length reddish auburn hair that Sweeps to the left and covers her left eye, forest green eyes, 5'8.5 feet, tan skin with freckles on her face, Brown skirt with whith frills, black stockings that end mid thigh, calf high heeled brown boots, numerous pouches buckled on her skirt, a gun holster, a white frilly shoulderless shirt with a brown corset that have black strings laced in, a black chocker that has brown frills, a similar chocker around her right thigh, and to top it off a mainly black hat with a little brown frill with a white and black feather.

Name: Edward MacNarama 

Element: He is a PyroMage, he can create and control fire. One would think that having such a dangerous power on a ship would be a bad idea, but Edward has been trained since he was small and the sea has a calming effect on his power. When he uses his power, it smells like oranges. His power increases on sunny, warm days and grows weak on cold, dark days.

Bio: He is the child of pirates, raised by an old Mage. He became a cabin boy at the age of 12. He has lived his entire life as a pirate. He was taught by the Mage to control his power. 

Looks : 5'10", light golden flax wind ruffled hair cut short but has grown out a bit with a short ponytail from nape to collar, rugged handsome face, bright blue-green oceanic eyes with mischievous gleam, a cocky grin, 3 small piercings in his left ear and a scar under his right eye, a red and gold dragon tattoo stretching from his shoulder to wrist, a firefly tattoo on his back, lightly tan, especially on his arms,  light brown open vest, only closed at the very bottom, with dark brown lining and a high flared out black collar over a white loose lace shirt with three visible, small black buttons, black pants with a thin dark burgandy stripe down the side of his legs, a light brown leather belt with a thick green stripe tied snugly around his waist and a sword tucked in, that has a black cap on the end that extends as a wavy pattern along the burgandy hilt with alternating small and large pearls, a circular gold guard held in a dark colored sheath, a tendency to whistle or hum, quick-witted and cheerful, with an air of overconfidence.

nameless

11 Years Ago

Name: doesn't use one so he goes by nameless. element: shadow manipilation, able to use shadows to strike  his enemies. age: appearnce is 19 but actualy much older. appearnce.black sleathless shirt with skul and crossbones, black wrist braces, balck denim pants and blacck and gray high top converse, his hair is medium-shoet is also black, his eys are blood crimson. bio: a long time ago he was betryed by man kind and becase of this has had life of darkness. he has a sinister tone and is up to smthing far more dark than he lets on.(i decided to create and evil dark character this time) 

11 Years Ago

Name: Jacqueline Zacora Godspell 

Power: The abilities of Shadow magic and Dream Abilities. A rare ability where she can put people to sleep. Considered a cursed mage with her odd remedies and such  

Bio: Her whole clan was murdered at the hands of a beast who disappeared the very next day. She lived by herself, soon being raised by a Vector who showed her the potential she held inside her. Has a serious attitude but even messes up sometimes, always tries to make herself look somewhat professional. Currently on the search for the remaining Dream Eaters that were said to be slaughtered. 

Looks: Has short black hair comber back and held back by a golden band, her hair looking like dragon scales but you never see her face because she constantly wears a ragged witches hat, the black magic making her skin black as night. Wearing baggy parachute pants, a long sleeve shirt and cloak over her shoulders with a messenger bag on her shoulders with a creepy face on it. Wearing laced up boots and gloves over her hands. Her hat contains a star chain on the rim of the hat, the many patches representing the victims that stood in her way on her search 

11 Years Ago

Channels are Element users that typicaly hide the fact that they are a Channel as the Queen encourages hatred and mistrust against Channels, they are discriminated against because people can't understand them, and what they can't understand they fear, and what they fear they hate.    Vectors are large masses of land that are seperated by vast oceans and seas. It is unknown how many Vectors there are, but the Queen created the Royal Armada to discover all Vectors and by proxy conquer them.    It is unknown how Channels came to be, and only recently have they been deemed unnatural and unhuman, it is speculated that Channels that have offspring with other Channels will most likely have a Channel child, but there are cases where the child is comepletely normal with no powers at all. There are also records of normal people with Channel children, it has been decreed by the Queen that being a Channel is just about the same as having an incurable disease and has the same way to stop it from spreading, death. ( Sorry I hope that clears things up I suppose I forgot to say what vectors are -_- oops)

11 Years Ago

(Sorry I came late - finally figured out my character!)

Name: "Junior" Rose Archibald
Power: Ancient elements - earth nature, fire, water, air, and lightning. She is the first to have all five ancient elements.
Bio: Right after her birth and not even holding her, Junior's mother left her to be eaten by animals in the middle of nowhere because Junior is a channel. Luckily, her father, Nathaniel, came and rescued his daughter. She got the nickname Junior for looking and acting just like her father. Her father just had the power of the ancient elements fire, lightning, and air. His name is legendary since he is one of the greatest channels the world has seen and was a orphan. Nate taught Junior everything he knew, but they both kept it a secret that she had the power to channel all ancient elements since he knows people will come after her. The day after Junior graduate from high school at age sixteen, Nate was murdered by the Black Mask, the leader of the deadly assassins and terrorist group called the Blood Guild. Since then, Junior married, but divorced Jasper Felix, a human that didn't know she was a channel (he will come in and discover who she is). She waited two years to get her revenge and did after she joined the Blood Guild in disguise. As a result though, Junior has a carving of the Blood Guild symbol that covers her back and became blind since poisons fell all over her eyes after she killed the Black Mask.
Personality: Sarcastic, serious, bad-a*s, and tough tomboy that loves junk food, pop, reading, and writing (the last two not as much since she became blind). She doesn't like to talk much and hates gossip, and stuck-up, selfish, and/or two-face people. To this day, Junior still misses her father deeply and hates Jasper's guts (she's the only one that calls him by his first name since everyone calls him by his last name).
Looks: Thick wavy golden blonde hair, porcelain skin, medium size nose, pink lips, and six feet tall. She wears a long baggy black t-shirt, black trench coat, cowboy boots, blue jeans, black fingerless gloves, and wears the huge blackest black glasses that blind people usually wear so you can't see her eyes. Junior also wears her hair in a bun and a pearl necklace, the one she got from her father during graduation.

11 Years Ago

By the way guys, I thought I'd mention it for Inkangel, but I don't think there are electronics or anything in this story, sorry if I'm wrong. (Shaye, I'm sorry for guessing but I thought they should know)

11 Years Ago

Your right Ghostly the most advanced tech they have is probably clockwork pistols and such if you've seen fable 2 you know what I mean. The popular wear is steampunk and renaissance era clothes. Hope that helps ^_^!

11 Years Ago

Name: Aisling "Ash" Selena Vasiliás Age: 17 Element: "Tracing" if she has seen it before, or has seen the schematics, she can recreate it, this includes, weapons, armor, and anything that isn't living, or dead. Bio: Ash lived with a rich family that came from a long line of nobility. Her father died when she was young and grew up with Lydia, her nanny, taking care of her instead her mother who was constantly busy with social gatherings and parties by other upper classmen. She loved hearing tales of her father, Mávros, adventuring amongst many different Vectors, and all the dangers he faced, told by Lydia, a family friend Ash's mother, Octavia's childhood. Once Ash became of age she got into an argument with her mother, which ended with Ash discovering her Element and thus becoming a Channel. With the decree stating that 'All Channels found shall die' done by the Queen, Octavia couldn't bear to lose her only daughter, so she told her she would have to leave in order live. Ash packs all she needs and sets out to adventure Heptia like her father did. Looks: Wild untamed shoulder- blade length black hair, crimson red eyes, is 5'9 tall, wears a button up long sleeve white shirt, green vest with golden designs on the edge, plaid knee length shorts, and brown buckled boots that end just below her knees, with a ruby colored coat with small white diamond patterns going down the sleeves and larger daimond patterns on the bottom of her coat.

11 Years Ago

Faster, he had to go faster if he wanted to feed the cubs. He was presently hunting a small herd of deer, the rest of the pack was at the den waiting for him. The herd stopped to drink at the stream.  A doe lifted her head alert, Lykos cursed under his breath. He had accidentally snapped a twig beneath his paw. He had to strike now if he delayed he could lose them then the newborn cubs would starve. He licked his chops, hungry for meat as well. He hadn't eaten in a few days giving the cubs his food. He moved closer, and closer crouching hidden in the large leaves, and lunged.   *Fancy shmancy line breaker*   He trudged home barely able to carry the large load. Once he got there the cubs came bounding out circling around him excited to eat again. He walked over to the female Alpha and gave her the deer so she could give everyone their share of the meat. He just started to really chow down when he heard the Elder wolf call him. (wolf speak shall be in regular unless other humans are there as well)   "Lykos cub come here a minute." the Elder growled.  Lykos padded over to him. "Elder I'm not a cub anymore you know." he whined.   "Ha ha yes, but you will always be the small cub I found on the shore line to me." he rumbled affectionately. Lykos lightly blushed from slight embarrassment. "Anyway I have spoken to the council and we have decided to let you have your wish."  'What? They couldn't possible mean-' "Yes, cub we will allow you to temporarily leave the pack in order for you to find your sire and his mate." he grumbled sadly.    "Thank you Elder, but why are you so sad about me leaving?," he questioned, "We've known I'd have to leave eventually."   "I have realized this yes, but you are like my own cub. My mate died before she could give me pups, and I suppose you have become like a surrogate cub to me." Lykos knew this but to hear it from the horse's, or rather wolf's mouth was something else. It gave him a warm feeling foreign to him.  "It has been agreed that you will leave after your meal understood?"  Lykos was stunned he didn't think this would actually happen, but it did so he was going to take his chance. "Yes I understand Elder I will leave now I have already eaten." He started walking towards the beach.    "Vey well, and Lykos?"   "Yes Elder?"    "Be safe and come back with stories to tell and a mate you hear me!?"   "Elder!" he growled out indignantly. The Elder just laughed as his cub ran away toward his destiny blushing.  *Even fancier line breaker*   After a week of traveling to the shore he reached it. Lykos stood on four legs looking out to the sunset. He was ready he was going to pursue his dream of discovering his origins. Only he forgot one thing... "How in the heck am I supposed to leave this place!?!" Yes Lykos sure wasn't the smartest wolf in the pack.

11 Years Ago

"Great I am stuck here with no den to sleep in." Lykos wasn't very happy, it took him nearly a week to reach the beach he was at. Now that he got there he was tired and sleep deprived and just wanted to go to sleep. So dragging himself along the beach he looked for anything resembling a cave.Eventually he did find one giving him a good view of the rest of the shore, "I shall sleep here and if I wake up before I'm good and ready so help me..." The wolf- boy had a tendancy to shout at nothing. Lykos went into the cave, over looking the ocean, found a dry area, circled around to be sure it was safe, and laid his tired body upon the ground.

11 Years Ago

Oo0o0o❶o0o0oO

It started out the perfect day for sailing, an enjoyable summery tailwind,warm sun, nary a cloud dotted the eggshell blue sky. But for some unknown reason, Lily had a sneaking premonition that the day would take a turn for the worst.

"Som'in is up" she told Edward MacNarama, her first mate and quartermaster. Her accent was lilting and pleasant, a reminisce of Lily's childhood in the Jade Isles, (a vector similar in culture and people to Gaia's (Earth's) Ireland.)

"Are your wolf senses tingling again?" He questioned teasingly, in the same accent. 

"it'll do you good to remember that my senses have got us out of many tight squeezes unscathed." She responded in the selfsame falsely haughty manner.

"True, it does deserve some merit, but I would like to know how many of those 'tight squeezes' it got us into in the first place" Lily stuck her tongue at him before growing serious.
  "A storm is brewing, whether now or later, I don't know but it is coming, alright"

Looking at the clear sky, Edward doubted it would be literal, but with magic, you never knew. 
His 19 years of life as a Channel had taught him that much.

11 Years Ago

The sound of the door slamming cut through the air. "Aisling Selena Vasiliás! You get back here right now!" A girl running into a lavish room shook her head as if answering the unseen person's yell. The girl dressed in a beautiful soft, cream colored ball gown sat on her bed of dark walnut inlaid with vibrant gold, and a silk bed spread. As the girl sat there with tears in her eyes another beauty came in. No more than thirty-six Octavia Vasiliás stood in her doughter's doorway. She was a pretty woman with golden blonde hair and navy blue eyes, "You have to marry sometime you know." She spoke like most aristocrats do that live on the main-land Vector, Britannia, an accent comparable to the child's tale of Gaia's Britian.  "I know that mother but do I have to marry so young? Especially to that horrid excuse of a man." Aisling was miserable she had just met her fiance and he was a complete and utter ponce. "Aisling, Hamish could not be as terrible as you're making him out to be. Why don't you go and apologise to him? Maybe he will forgive you." Aisling stopped sniffling as soon as she heard what her mother said, "Forgive me? Forgive me?! Mother he said horrid things! I can never marry someone like that I refuse it!"  Octavia scowled at her daugter. Didn't she realise what advantages that could be obtained by marrying Hamish? He came from a very influential family, though they were running out of money that could be fixed by an arranged marriage with the rich Vasiliás heiress. "Refuse it?! You will marry that man, despicable or not! I shall not allow my daughter to become an old maid." Aisling stood up outraged, "You cannot tell me what I will and will not do! If I want to grow old as an unmarried woman than so be it! But I will not stand for being married off to some pig and expected to be happy."  Octavia waled into the room closer to Aisling. "I am your mother and you will do as I say! Tomorrow you go down to Hamish's home and apologise for slaping him and abbandoning him at the ball." Aisling couldn't believe this why did she have to marry him? There was no gain at all from her point of veiw, sure he had influence but he'd never use it. He was the kind of man that married into rich families and mooched off the heiress's inheritance, spending it all on wine and parties. Aisling got so angry! Like she was going to burst with fury. As a matter of fact she did feel something flowing, more like rushing to her hand. She saw an image of one of her father's old fencing sabres flash in her head before she saw a brigh light. "Wh-what is this?" She was holding a sabre she reconized as the one she pictured in her head before the flash of light. "Aisling did you just..." Her mother trailed off. She looked at her little girl with worry and horror. If Aisling was what she thought she was then this was going to be, as Aisling often said, troublesome. "M-mother I didn't, I didn't mean to." Aisling was distraught something doesn't just happen like that by coincidence she was a Channel weilding an Element. "Mother?" Octavia could only look between her baby girl and the sabre in her right hand. she looked Aisling in the eye and said, "You have to leave." ~*~ They were rushing down the hall as the older woman spoke, "I was hoping this wouldn't happen. Your father was a Channel as well so there was a chance but it was never proven." They continued their brisk pace Aisling now had a rough idea of where they were going. "Father was a Channel what was his Element?" Octavia thought for a moment deciding if she shoould tell her or not. "Your father's Element was creating an ultimate defence that covered his entire body in a dark material. He was unbeatable in that state." Aisling smiled her dad was like her, and he had an awesome Element. "Do how did you know about Father's Element?" She asked her mother. "He told me before we got engaged he was a Channel, and that he loved me but didn't want to marry someone who hated what he was."  "What did you say?" Octavia smirked, "Isn't it obvious? I told him I didn't care what he was so long as he was still the man I love. Then after that we got married and had you." They had stopped and Aisling recognized it, it was the armory. "What are we doing here?" She aksed confused. "You can't stay here you'll get found out and when you do you'll be executed. I cannot have my only daugter killed off now can I?" She looked at her with a small smile and sad eyes. "Anyway we're going to get you outfitted and then you'll get on the next ship out. Send me letters telling me where you are so I can send you things you might need okay? I'll handle all the pollitical crap here. I guess you won't have to marry Hamish after all." Aisling could only stare at her mother in amazement. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Aisling shook her head her dark locks falling out of her already messed up bun. "I'm just in awe of how relaxed your acting. I'm half surprised you turn me into the queen for being a Channel." Octavia put a hand on her daughter's cheek, "I could never intentionally harm my little girl. It's very hard for me to let you go off into the world all by yourself, but I also couldn't bare it if you got hurt by my selfishness. Now let's get you suited up." With that they walked into the armory. ~*~ "Well what do you think? Does your mother know how to pick clothes or what."  Aisling was now wearing a button up long sleeve white shirt, green vest with golden designs on the edge, plaid shorts, and brown buckled boots that end just below her knees. "I think you did a brilliant job mother." She twirled around looking at herself. "I'm glad but I have something else to give you." She left and came back with a ruby colored coat with small white diamond patterns going down the sleeves and larger a daimond pattern on the bottom of the coat. "It's beautiful." "It's yours." She handed the coat to her, and Aisling put it on unbuttoned. "It a special design with bullet-proof mesh woven inbetween the fabric. So it'll offer some good protection."  "Thank you but I have one question before I go." "Yes what is it?"  "Do you have any idea what my Element is?" Octavia would have face faulted had it not been so unlady-like. "Sigh from I can surmise your Element is 'Tracing' weapons you have seen before and duplicating them. I don't know if this is limited to only weapons or not so you will have to figure that out on your own. But tell me what you find out and ration out the food in your pack okay!" She walked Aisling to the front door knowing this is going to be the last time she will see her for a very long time.  "I will and tell Lydia I said bye!" She shouted over her shoulder running off to adventure just like her father.

11 Years Ago

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'❷'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Edward hung out the crow's nest (the lookout on a ship) with a telescope, scanning the horizon. They needed to find a port to dock or a ship to pillage soon. they weren't in desperate shape, but they only had enough food to last for three more weeks. 

Edward grinned, "Hey! I can see a ship way out there, and I think it's got the Queen's flag wavin' about." He shouted down to Lily and the rest.

"Good! All right men you heard him, set sail toward that ship!" Loud yells of 'Aye' and 'Aye captain' surrounded the ship.

11 Years Ago

Lyoks woke with a start. He got up and padded over to the mouth of the cave. "Something smells off, like the calm before the strom." Shaking his head he bounded off into the forest to catch some breakfast.

11 Years Ago

♪───O❸O────♪

It didn't take them long to reach the naval ship. Their vessal was made for speed and interception. Getting up close they raised a flag. Not just any flag, one that when raised other sailors knew the ship needed to speak to the captian of the other ship.

Lily and Edward could hear the shouts on the other ship, they ordered the crew to get ready. A wide plank linked the two vessals together, and Lily and Edward walked across with ease. It was almost second nature from doing it so long. The stepped off and subtley inspected the ship. It was deffinatly one of Victoria's, it had her flag waving on the mast.

"Welcome to my humble ship. What can I do for you youngsters?"  A tall, thin, old man aproached them. He dwarfed Edward. He wore the standared Navy uniform, a dark blue blouse, lined in gold stitching, dark blue pants, and a gold tie.

Lily stepped forward, and answered him, "We would apreciate it if you could hand over your ship or we shall have to dispose of your lives." She finished pulling out her sword, Edward doing the same.

The old man chuckled. "Oh? You and what crew?" Behind him his subordinates lined up all armed with clockwork rifles.

Edward smirked and told him cockily, "Why, this one of course." He gave a high pitched whistle and loud shouts and battle cries came from above. Their crew had snuck up on top of the enemy ship while they were occupied.

~*~

Edward was dueling three opponents at once, parry, counter, counter parry. He smirked, this was a peice of cake. He was a master swordsman, he could do this with his eyes closed. Doing a parry, and a quick thrust his oppnents were down to two. 

Lily was doing well. They must have been rookies, everything was going so well. A slash to the throat ended her enemy's life. Looking at the battle she grew nervous. Where had that old man gone? Why was this so easy? Her senses were off the charts. Something was wrong. Hearing a dark chuckle and faces of horror on her crew's faces her world went white. 

11 Years Ago

Lykos dashed inbetween the massive trees, a large Salmon wriggling in his mouth. He had been feeling rather shifty for a while now and decided to go back to his make-shift den in the cave. He suddenly stopped. The wolf was a few yards away from the coast. Lykos lifted his nose and sniffed. There was a strange scent in the air; it smelled similar to himself, but unlike the rest of the pack. He grew curious, and climbed up a tree to investigate.  Jumping from branch to branch, He stopped at the last tree before the edge, and climbed upwards as far as the tree could take his weight. Crouching, a claw dug into the side of the tree to keep him steady, he had a bird's eye view. Lifting his nose, he sniffed again. Turning to the direction of the scent, he saw something he had never seen before. He jumped down, close to the forest floor, and got closer. Actually, now that he had a better look at it, Lykos had seen many similar things before. They were smaller than this, but they were the same color and texture. He had asked Elder Alpha about these whe he was younger. He had told Lykos to stay away from them, that they were dangerous. Determined not to let them hurt his pack he chose to stay close and make sure they were not a threat.    

11 Years Ago

Lykos had been watching them for a few days now. He could tell they weren't malicious. Though he still had to be cautious about them. He decided that today would be the day. The he made contact. 

~Lily~

Lily was stocking the fire when her senses went off. There was a animal, a wolf specifically, close to their camp.  She narrowed her green eyes and went to the edge of the forest. "Come out! I know your there..." 

Lykos was surprised. She had sensed him? Not even the best trackers in the pack could find him if he didn't want to be found. Slowly trudging out the white wolf exposed himself to the girl.

What? It was a boy, about as old as Ed. Why did he smell like a wolf? He sat back on his haunches just like one though. Maybe he was friendly. "Hello? Are you alright?" Was he the cast away of a wrecked ship?

The lady spoke, but he didn't understand what she was saying. "What are you saying? Who are you?" He asked her.

~Lily~

The redhead was taken aback. The boy just growled at her? What was even stranger was that she understood what he said. "My name is Lily." Realizing he couldn't understand her she tried to think of a way to make him understand. 

This girl spoke still spoke strangely. Lykos grew frustrated. 'I wish I could understand you!' He shouted in his mind. 
Now the redhead was pointing at herself. "Me Lily." She spoke slowly. "What. Is. Your. Name?"
Did she think he was stupid? Of course not it's just the he can't- Holy crap he can understand her. 
'Well that's convenient.' He mused. "I'm not an idiot. I simply could not understand what you were saying a second ago." He deadpanned.  

Lily gaped at him. "But now you can?"

"Yup." He answered.

Lily sighed exasperated. "Great first we crash the ship, now I'm talking to a wolf-boy. Is this week going to get any weirder?" 

Lykos snapped her out of her thoughts and asked her what a ship was. "You don't know what a ship is?" He shook his head negative. "It's a vessel that we use to get across the sea." 

He looked past her at the ship. "I don't think that can go on the water very well."

"Well of course not. It got damaged in battle now we have to fix it." She explained. 

The boy then looked as if he thinking about something. "I tell you what. I'll help you in whatever you need. I know this place better than anyone."

The redhead was a bit suspicious. "What's in it for you?"

The white haired boy grinned, his sapphire eyes sparkling. "You have to take me with you wherever you go."

Should she do it? If he was telling the truth he would be a great asset to repairs, and restocking for supplies. Her senses didn't go off so he wasn't lying. She decided to take a chance on him. "All right. You can join us, but we need to fix the ship first."

The boy grinned wider. "Thanks! My name is Lykos by the way." 

She stuck her hand out for him to shake. "Lily. Lily O'Connell." Lykos just stared at her hand. Lily sweat dropped. "You shake it."

"Ohh..." He grabbed her right hand with his left and awkwardly shook it. 

Lily let go and turned to leave. "C'mon. I'll introduce you to the rest of the crew. Lykos nodded and followed her to the camp. 

Character profile:Drake

11 Years Ago

Name: Drake Age: 15 Bio: He is the son of skilled wizard who is a good friend of Lily's after she saved his life. He has an cursed amulet he inherited from his father that when he is disstressed causes him to become a dragon. He is clumsy and awkward, even as dragon, and tends to be accident prone and cause trouble without meaning to. He is inept as wizard and his father sent off with Lily in hopes that she could "man him up" He has a hopeless, one-sided crush on one of the female crew members, Scathach. Element: He is a skilled mechanic and engineer, he can fix almost anything having to do with machines. He loves to invent and tinker in his spare time. He works in the ships engine room. He is comfortable with fire and withstand extreme heat due to his amulet. He is often assisted by the crew blacksmith. Looks: 5'6", shaggy ginger hair, skinny, light green eyes, pale freckled skin, he wears thick area punk styled googles when working, otherwise they are on top of his head, he wears overalls over short sleeves shirts, his pockets tend to full of tools, an oiling cloth, and his circular glasses. He wears black hide gloves when working.

First Page first
Previous Page prev