~Prompts for Creativity~ Group : Forum : Music!

Music!

11 Years Ago

What artists or songs inspire you? For me it's a list in no particular order. More like when it comes to mind. 1) No leaf clover -Metallica 2) The Memory Remains -Metallica 3) Unforgiven III -Metallica 4) Point of no return -Phantom of the Opera 5) Phantom of the Opera -Phantom of the Opera 6) Unforgiven II -Metallica 7) Slow Chemical -Fingereleven 8) Shot in the Dark -Ozzy 9) Iron Man -Black Sabbath

Re: Music!

11 Years Ago

1) Aesthetic Perfection-I Belong to You, 2) Chemical Brothers-Swoon, 3) Chemical Brothers-Don't Think, 4) White Liar-Miranda Lambert, 5) Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros-Home, and 6) Gypsy Woman-Crystal Waters just to name a few(:

11 Years Ago

I have a lot in my mind and these are just few of them: 1. Northern Star (Hole)
2. Not An Addict (K's Choice)
3. Soon (Moonpools & Catterpillars)
4. Return to Innocence (Enigma)
5. Moment of Peace (Gregorian)
6. Adia (Sarah Mclachlan)
7. Cemetery Gates (Pantera)
8. Unforgiven II (Metalica)
9. 5 Years (Sugar Hiccup - Philippine's local artist) 10. Every Me and Every You (Placebo)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
G!o

11 Years Ago

1- Let Me Be Myself (3 Doors Down)
2- Ashes and Wine (A Fine Frenzy)
3- Strange and Beautiful (Aqualung)
4- Tennessee Line (Daughtry)
5- Hunter (Dido)
6- Swimming Home (Evanescence)
7- Where I Stood (Missy Higgins)
8- Should've Listened (Nickelback)
9- Haunted (Taylor Swift)
10- Superman (Five For Fighting)
and the list goes on.....

11 Years Ago

The Captive Heart - Brendan Perry
("Don't worry if the feeling's not strong for you, I have lived my life in accordance to the windfalls of passion.")
Ne Me Quitte Pas - Nina Simone
("Ne me quitte pas, il faut oubier tu.")
King of Sorrow - Sade
("I'm crying everyone's tears and there inside our private war I died the night before")
Heart's a Mess - Gotye
("Let me in where only your thoughts have been, let me occupy your mind as you do mine.")
Stormy Weather - Lena Horne
("Can't go on, everything I had is gone. Stormy weather, just can't keep my poor heart together...")
Mezzanine - Massive Attack
("You're the greatest typical high, you fly as I watch your name go by.")
Tear In Your Hand - Tori Amos
("Let me take a deep breath babe. I don't believe you're leaving cause me and Charles Manson like the same ice cream.")
Summerhead - Cocteau Twins
("My dreams end with us, my tears run away. On the door collapse, energy is what must flow.")
American Dreaming - Dead Can Dance
("I'm in love with an American girl, she's my best friend. I love her surreptitious smile that hides the pain within her.")
Shelter - Ray LaMontagne
("Listen when all of this around us fall over, I'll tell you what we're gonna do. You will shelter me, my love, and I will shelter you. I will shelter you.")
9 Crimes - Damien Rice
("Leave me out with the waste, this is not what I do. It's the wrong kind of place to be cheating on you. It's the wrong time, she's pulling me through. It's a small crime but I got no excuse and is it alright to give my gun away when it's loaded?")
Joga - Bjork
("You don't have to speak, I feel emotional landscapes, they puzzle me and confuse. Can a riddle get solved when you push me up to this state of emergency, how beautiful to be.")
Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up) - Florence + the Machine
("This is a gift, it comes with a price. Who is the lamb and who is the knife when Midas is king and he holds me so tight and turns me to gold in the sunlight.")
That's good songwriting.

11 Years Ago

I love that Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeros song. They kind of remind me of the stuff Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johanson do.

11 Years Ago

Hunter by Dido is such a good song... Maybe because I just recently become one (again). Nice choice.

7 Years Ago

1: Walts - Fiona Apple
2: I know - Fiona Apple
3: Eventually -  Tame Impala
4: Cause Im a Man - Tame Impala