<3Romeo or Paris</3

<3Romeo or Paris A Poem by +MourningDove+
"

To be stupid and chase a loved and lost, or not to be stuck with what you can settle with?

"

Romeo. <3

To be dangerous, to be in love, to follow your heart. He loves you and will face the world to be by your side. Youve done things with him like no other. Once apart, you feel as though your heaven has become your hell, with him as your torturer, with HER by his side.

HER.

His new Juliet.

 

Now, as time has passed, she doesnt know about the things you two do..

 

Paris. </3

Not to be dangerous.. Not to be in love..

Not to follow your heart..

He loves you, but love is fickle. He cannot express, nor are your feelings true. You think of your other every time he gazes into your eyes with adoration of burning candle, but the candle is dying and cannot be trusted..

 

Ode to dream, of your Romeo once again, for his arms to be around you not of a secret, a later regret, a lost bliss..

 

He still looks into your eyes, your Romeo, he still calls you his Juliet.. If only vain Rosalind was dead..

Ode to dream..

 

 

© 2011 +MourningDove+


Author's Note

+MourningDove+
Pardon my sadness.. My Romeo is.. stupid rosalind.. >:"(

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

YUS. WE'RE READING R&J AT THE MOMENT. I luffle Shakespeare. THIS POEM WAS EPICA. I loved it. Well done!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
1 Review
Added on December 24, 2011
Last Updated on December 24, 2011

Author

+MourningDove+
+MourningDove+

Alexandria, NH



About
Why hello stranger If your reading this, you must be lost. This is just a hobby, but I like feedback, shoot me a msg. Anyways, heres a little about me: Im wear black and like solitude, earning the .. more..

Writing