I will tell you how my mind makes him appear

I will tell you how my mind makes him appear

A Story by -Insertnamehere-
"

This is another activity I did with Karen Finneyfrock and we took the first sentence out of a book and wrote from there. This is what I got.

"
   I will tell you how my mind makes him appear. A silhouette of a broken mannequin, staring out of the cracked window on 30th AVE, waiting for someone to stop and stare at the beauty that isn't there. Framed by pictures of things unrelated to him, he tries to be the best, and in trying to be the best he's forgotten his best. He's turned into a raging mountain lion only looking for prey in the hot and blister seeking afternoon Savanna. The desert he has climbed through. The desert he will stay. Because he has forgotten what it means to adventure past society's rules, society's laws, society's acceptance of what is okay. Who are they do decide? They are all the same mannequin who are noticed but never cherished. They are the mannequin, porcelain filled with love but hate, courage but fear, filled with the idea that they are the best. So do not seek to be one of them, one of society's puppets. Perhaps in fact, it is better to be broken, to be cracked, to be unnoticed, because there is no Hershey delight in seeing the same thing over and over again. You may feel bad, you may feel hated and shunned. But trust me, your time will come. Like a blizzard. Like a raging storm. And you will survive while they will not. Because they don't know what it's like to feel broken like you.

© 2010 -Insertnamehere-


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
"But trust me, your time will come. Like a blizzard. Like a raging storm. And you will survive while they will not. Because they don't know what it's like to feel broken like you."
~~i love the last line of this immaculate story~~~
great write-u r very creative!!!~~~

:)


Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

260 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 4, 2010
Last Updated on November 4, 2010

Author

-Insertnamehere-
-Insertnamehere-

Seattle, WA



About
The name is Oleksander Silas. 18. Male. I reside in Victoria. I write but I also write through instruments. Explosions in the Sky. Sigur Ros. Jonsi. William Fitzsimmons. This Will Destroy You. God .. more..

Writing