November 13th (Friday), 2009

November 13th (Friday), 2009

A Chapter by ~ Czarina Iris ~
"

It was a little after my alarm went off at 6:30 that I woke up. After I turned off my TV, I went back to sleep and that's when I had this dream. I asked him that day despite the dream; he said YES!

"

  I was standing inside the MHS auditorium beside Mark. I turned to him, looking him over. His blond hair hung messily in his face, his pants, down past his butt. I laughed; quite often he had been told to go and buy a belt. He turned his face to me and I felt my heart start to accelerate.

  "What?" He asked in that gentle voice of his.

  "Nothing." I paused. "Actually, I was wondering..."

  "Yeah?" He asked, sitting up and letting his legs drape over the edge of the stage.

  I felt me heart beneath my chest. It was pounding so hard and loudly I swore he could have heard it. I felt the blood rush to my face. "Well, I was just wondering if you wanted to go to formal... With me?"

There was an awkward silence between us. "I'm sorry." He replied. "I'm not going to formal. Maybe next time." Then he jumped to the floor and walked outside.

  I stood, completely alone in the auditoruim, feeling... I don't know how I was feeling. I was upset, devastated, heartbroken, and all sorts of other emotions that I couldn't even begin to describe. I waited, counting to ten, then I broke down in tears on the stage.

 

  Then I woke up



© 2010 ~ Czarina Iris ~


Author's Note

~ Czarina Iris ~
Sorry I didn't post this sooner, I had no time. I was busy with Grease. Also, forgive any spelling mistakes, I typed htis up at my fathers.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yet, another good chapter! Thank you for sharing :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

292 Views
1 Review
Added on December 25, 2009
Last Updated on May 7, 2010


Author

~ Czarina Iris ~
~ Czarina Iris ~

Where the sea meets the sky, Canada



About
"Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments, love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove: O no! it is an ever-fixèd mark Tha.. more..

Writing