January 27th, 2011

January 27th, 2011

A Chapter by ~ Czarina Iris ~
"

Am I subconsciously yearning for someone to love me? I mean, someone that I can actually be with? This is getting ridiculous!

"
I was walking through the hallways, my backpack unusually heavy, towards my physics class. I wasn't really looking forward to having to take the exam but I knew that if  I didn't, I'd have to re-take the entire course.
I yawned as I turned the corner and stumbled backward as I ran headlong into something. "Oh my God!" I cried as I hit the floor. "Are you okay?"
"I'm fine, are you?" Lee (one of the many Chinese exchange  students) asked - his accent not as strong as what it once was - as he offered me a hand.
Gratefully, I accepted. "I think so." I winced as I stood up. My tailbone was going to be bruised. "Just a little sore."
We stood there for a moment, looking at each other - slightly embarrassed - all the while, he never let go of my hand.
"Well, I should probably-" I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine.
Shocked as I was, I found myself sinking into it. My bag dropped from my shoulder with a thud and I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Ahem!"
Instantly we pulled apart, faces red as beets. "Candy!"
"Czarina, what are you doing?" She asked, Kelsey and Stevie following along behind.
"I-.. Uh-... We-..."
"Czarina was showing me what class I need to be in." 
I turned to Lee, his deep chocolate brown eyes reflecting his embarrassment. He must have noticed me staring because he turned ever so slightly a winked at me.
The girls chuckled. "Alright, I'll meet up with you later, Z." Then they walked away.
"Thanks, Lee." I said once the girls were out of ear shot.
"No problem." Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. My hands settled on my chest and I felt the blood rush to my face. I looked into his eyes, those beautiful eyes, and felt the blood rush up to my cheeks. He closed the distance between us and kissed me.

Then I woke up...


© 2011 ~ Czarina Iris ~


Author's Note

~ Czarina Iris ~
... I'm kind of getting sick of these kinds of dreams. I don't even talk to this guy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
Added on January 28, 2011
Last Updated on January 28, 2011


Author

~ Czarina Iris ~
~ Czarina Iris ~

Where the sea meets the sky, Canada



About
"Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments, love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove: O no! it is an ever-fixèd mark Tha.. more..

Writing