January 28th, 2011

January 28th, 2011

A Chapter by ~ Czarina Iris ~
"

What the hell?

"
"Bobby," I started as I turned to the eighteen year old sitting on the couch beside me. "Could I get a lift home with you?" 
"Sure," he answered in a tenor voice. His shoulder length brown hair fell into his eyes as he shifted and settled back down into the corner of the couch. I leaned away from my friends Kim and Daniel and curled up beside him, my head resting on his chest.
"Thanks" I replied as I listened to his beating heart.
Sonner than laster (and I wold've much preferred later), we left the cast party and hopped into his car. We turned off Grandhill and left onto one of the side streets. "Bobby," I started not a moment after turning. "This isn't the way to my place"
"I know," he replied, a smile spreading across his face.
I stared at him curiously. Where is he taking me? His face was a mask and that concerned me. I felt my heart start beating rapidly against my rib cage.
Finally, we came to a stop. I looked out the window and saw that we were in the middle of nowhere. I had no idea where I was, where home was, or even where the nearest inhabitant lived. We were completely alone.
I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."
"Bobby, where are we?" I asked as I turned to face him.
He didn't answer. Instead, he climbed over the gear shift to my seat, wrapped his arms tightly around me, and kissed me.
I froze the moment his lips met mine. I didn't know what else to do. I'd never been in this situation before, hell, I've never even had a boyfriend!
"What's wrong?" He asked, seeming to sense my distress.
"I- ... I want to go home"
He kissed me again. "All in good time."
"Bobby, please!" I cried. "Not like this!"
"You know you want it," he whispered. "Why not just give in?"
I knew I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I was overwhelmed by the intensity in his voice and the desire burning deep within me. I succumbed to him.
He pulled my body closer to him, and engulfed my mouth with his. Gently, he started nibbling at my bottom lip and I granted him access. He claimed dominance at once. I was vaguely aware of his hands working their way up the back of my shirt but more so of the denim covered lump that nestled between my legs.
Suddenly, I found myself on my back, Bobby pressing his body against me, his cold hands roaming up the front of my shirt. I shivered as he worked it over my head and tossed it into the back seat. I watched my hands reach up to him and remove his shirt from his body, exposing his slim and perfectly toned body.
He pulled his face from mine and trailed his lips over the cheek, down my jawline,straight to my chest. I closed my eyes tightly, shivering as he sucked at my breast.
Before too long he pulled away. I opened my eyes hesitantly and saw him kicking off his jeans and boxers. I felt my breath catch in my throat. This is it, I thought sadly. This is how I'm going to lose my virginity.
He reached out and tugged at my jeans. They slid right off, pulling my panties with them. Gently, he pressed himself against me. 
"What's wrong?" He asked, his voice a deep whisper.
"I-... I what..."
"You want what?"
"I want.... you..."
The words had hardly escaped my lips when he penetrated me. I open my mouth to cry out but he used that opportunity to shove his tongue down my throat.
He was gentle, sort of. He didn't hurt me after the initial pain and when it was said and done, he drove me to his place so I could clean up.
I checked the time after coming out of the shower. It was midnight, far too late to head home. The door would be locked and I had left my key on my desk. 
"How do you feel?" Bobby asked as I entered his room.
"I'm fine, I guess.." I walked over to the bed and pulled on the shirt he had pulled out for me. "Bobby, could... Could I crash here tonight?"
He smiled and patted the empty spot beside him on the bed. "Of course, my love."
I curled up beside him and fell asleep in his arms. 

And then I work up...


© 2011 ~ Czarina Iris ~


Author's Note

~ Czarina Iris ~
I'm cold, it's late, I really shouldn't be up still considering I have school tomorrow so this isn't written as well as it could be.
...
I feel like a bit of a whore.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

317 Views
Added on January 31, 2011
Last Updated on January 31, 2011
Tags: january, 2011, dream, sex, whore, friend, love, need, want, lust, eva mace, catcher


Author

~ Czarina Iris ~
~ Czarina Iris ~

Where the sea meets the sky, Canada



About
"Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments, love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove: O no! it is an ever-fixèd mark Tha.. more..

Writing