June 18th, 2011

June 18th, 2011

A Chapter by ~ Czarina Iris ~

  My hands trembled as I pulled the young girl's body off the hood of Bobby's car. She was blood soaked with multiple broken bones and had hardly ten minutes ago been alive. Tears streamed freely from my eyes as I cut up the corpse, as I had been ordered to do, and buried her piece by piece.
  Bobby waited till the awful task was done before he exited the car and then commenced in cleaning the girl's blood from it. I was amazed at how calm he was, how pulled together, but the moment he had finished he looked at me and told me to get lost. Then he jumped into the car and started off.
  I chased after him, afraid to be left alone with thoughts of what I had done and the evidence right there in front of me. I followed him into the forest and not long after I heard a spurt, a sputter and the engine die.
  He got out of the car and reached the hood just as I caught up to him. "What the hell?!" I cried, tears sliding down my cheeks.
  He didn't answer, instead he slammed down the hood and ran his greasy fingers through his hair, a sigh escaping his lips. He turned to me and wrapped me tightly in his arms and I completely succumbed to my guilt.
  "Looks like you could use some help," came a hard tenor voice.
  Bobby and I looked up and saw a man meandering toward us, his face in shadows.
  "Here, let me take a look." He opened up the hood of the car and then five minutes later slammed it shut, he then motioned for Bobby to get in. He did and then the man approached the rear of the car and pushed it. Nothing happened. Bobby emerged from the car just as the man summoned all his strength and pushed, sending the car up the road just missing Bobby by inches.
  We watched it drive up the path and then circle around and come back, stopping on the road in front of us. Bobby looked at me, surprise written on his face. He turned to thank the man but he had disappeared. Determined to get out before something else happened, we jumped into the car and drove off.

Then I woke up...


© 2011 ~ Czarina Iris ~


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

257 Views
Added on June 18, 2011
Last Updated on June 18, 2011
Tags: june, eighteenth, dream, catcher, murder, forest, man, shadow, shadowed, relationship, stress, blood, eva mace


Author

~ Czarina Iris ~
~ Czarina Iris ~

Where the sea meets the sky, Canada



About
"Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments, love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove: O no! it is an ever-fixèd mark Tha.. more..

Writing