what's more funny then a kitten and a dog

what's more funny then a kitten and a dog

A Chapter by Ashley.M.E
"

ok so i was watching my kitten and dog. I had to write it

"

Watch her as she wiggles her furry long gray fur, her butt, her tailing wagging, up in the air. Her head low, watching him closely. Her head between her front paws as she waits. There he was, his tail wagging, larger then her body. She wanted it. He just lay there not noticing she was there. Then she waited, finally memorizing the wagging of his tail, then she jumped, her pointed thin claws grabbing his tail. He jumped, swirling around, now she bit his tail.

 

Nothings more funny then a cat biting a dogs tail.

 

@ All rights reserved by Ashley.M.E.



© 2010 Ashley.M.E


Author's Note

Ashley.M.E
I had too

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

haha that is really funny. So cute and very good description....and not to mention soooo cute!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Cute.

Watch her as she wiggles her furry long gray her but, her tailing wagging, up in the air(is it her fur that is long and gray or her body or her tail?). Her head low, watching him closely. Her head between her front paws as she waited(waits). There he was, his tail wagging(,) larger then her body. She wanted it. He just laid(lay) there not noticing she was there. Then(I think you can leave out Then) she waited, finally memorizing the wagging of his tail(, then?) she jumped(,) her paled(pointed?) thin claws grabbing his tail. He jumped, swirling around, now she bit his tail.



Nothings more funny then a cat biting a dogs tail.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This really was cute and funny! Great write and the picture is cute btw and it goes well with the short story! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


very cute:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Yes, it is the events like these that often go unnoticed. Yet, it is a very fun thing to watch. Great observation, and good work!

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is cute. And I agree, nothing is funnier than a little kitten biting a dog's tail that is larger than it's own body.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

679 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 6, 2010
Last Updated on December 20, 2010
Tags: kitten, dog, funny


Author

Ashley.M.E
Ashley.M.E

OH



Writing
A shell A shell

A Poem by Ashley.M.E


Page One Page One

A Chapter by Ashley.M.E


Page Two Page Two

A Chapter by Ashley.M.E



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..