The world of Rosetta Green Thorn

The world of Rosetta Green Thorn

A Chapter by Ashley.M.E
"

This was made for a contest, tell me what you think.

"

In a world much like our own only 999,000 years in the future the world has drastically changed. Because of human experiments going wrong in the years 1900 to 2020. The world has seen creatures that almost destroyed our world. Human have finally learned, they have no right messing with creation, but it is too late to stop know. They made beasts, hybrids of other things. With the changing world true demons, witches, and yes-even vampires decided this was their time to take control. You would think after almost 1,000,000 years that the war among all the creatures would have stopped, but you would be wrong.  
 
Vampires have over taken the world, witches live happily under the watch regulating the world, after all the earth had been pulled to close to the sun for life and the witches keep it cool. Humans live in small villages and our protected by the vampires from all the demons and other creatures that lurk in the forest. Of course some give blood well others their lives. Just matters on the ruler at the time and the mood. 
 
There will always be the ones who will stop them, the scientists that started the problem. Their human creations that live in the times of its starting.  
 
Other than the cultures, languages and all the other things that made up human life. Much more on the world has changed. The once Pangaea is back a side from a few islands and most of the terrains from those long years in 2010 were gone and news ones were made in different places. With many wars most places were uninhabitable, and with the human population kept under control, a lot of the land flourished.  
 
None of the animals was the same either, many of the species have died, and the few that survived were had to evolve to keep up with the odd already made creatures of the science. Now you cannot tell the difference among evolves and man made. 
 
Most people want the world back to what it was, the scientist want the chance to go back and save their kind. There are not instead of millions of languages there were only two. That of the humans speech, the only language they were allowed to teach, to keep them from being able to read the old books and learn the truth of why they were their, more like brainwashing them. Then there was the demon speech. A language agreed on by all creatures other than human with the intelligence to form the words. This was so humans could not understand what they were saying to each other. 
 
This is the world of Rosetta Green Thorn, one of the scientist experiments. She devoted her life to killing evil demons and vampires who prey on humans. Though this was not the life, she chose she would not see it any other way. She would rather beable to help her kind then have died that day in 2010.



© 2010 Ashley.M.E


Author's Note

Ashley.M.E

I write like
Isaac Asimov

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!



My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

An outstanding story. Very good.

Posted 13 Years Ago


another amazing peice fantastic job keep up the good work

Posted 13 Years Ago


i liked this:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like the ideal for this story. You create a wild situation where man destroy him-self. Maybe not fiction the way the world is going. I like the characters and the story. I like the chapter and story.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


We do longed for the world we use to know, but it is rapidly changing, and that is worse! The destruction of our only place that nurtured us.
great imagery here!

Posted 13 Years Ago


It is a interesting start. It writing/grammar and spelling are much better in this as well. If found the following. Mind pm me and telling me which grammar check you are using now?

Human(s) have finally learned, they have no right messing with creation, but it is too late to stop know.

Humans live in small villages and our(are) protected by the vampires from all the demons and other creatures that lurk in the forest.

Of course some give blood well(while) others their lives. Just matters on the ruler at the time and the mood.

None of the animals was(were) the same either, many of the species have died, and the few that survived were(you don't need were, or did you mean it to be well?) had to evolve to keep up with the odd already made creatures of the science.

There are not instead of millions of languages there were only two.(I think you pulled one of my stunts here :) Did you mean Instead of millions of languages there were only two?)

She would rather beable(two words, be able) to help her kind then have died that day in 2010.

Posted 13 Years Ago


If I turned on my television and saw the grey bearded elder of the village speaking these same words in a dark eerie chamber of safety..I would have to see this movie. For a prologue it was exceeded my expectations easily.

Very well done. This synopsis of yours has sold the story. I would definitely give it a try.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I think it needs work, and it needs details to make it up to its full potential. Try revising it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I thought it was very creative and interesting to me Ashley. To me this could be another book for you. I'd like to read more of this interesting story.

Posted 13 Years Ago


It's very intersting!^0^

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1018 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 16, 2010
Last Updated on December 20, 2010


Author

Ashley.M.E
Ashley.M.E

OH



Writing
A shell A shell

A Poem by Ashley.M.E


Page One Page One

A Chapter by Ashley.M.E


Page Two Page Two

A Chapter by Ashley.M.E



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Children Children

A Chapter by Lauren Beth