Lost You.

Lost You.

A Chapter by Ashley.M.E
"

Idk what this is... just a random story I writen a while ago and never added.

"

I see my faults that you are you, how many times can I think, this came out so wrong? We were lifted so high, seemed we could fly. Now my feet planted on the ground, and you are nowhere to be found.

 

How does it rain in the middle of a volcano hurricane? How could the weather not evaporate from the fire around us? How do these tears stay dripping down trying to wet molted ground? How do I live, how do I live. You are nowhere to be found.

 

We fought, we played always doing these same games, you think we would be afraid of falling. Now our destiny was calling. You were the princess; I was the man in distress. You came to me as if I was everything. Leaning on me as if I was your prince. Now I am gone and I am so sorry. I tried my hardest. All you did was worry, but don’t cry I am in a clear sky.

 

How does it rain, in the middle of a volcano hurricane, how could the water not evaporate, like it had our fate. How do these tears stay going down as fire burns all around, I am alone without a love, all I know is you, and you are gone?

 

I hit the ground

Stand up

I bit my tongue

Ran out run out

I take a blow

Don’t let it show

I am not in control

You are not alone

Don’t let this go

Don’t let it go

 

Fallen you are fallen

I hear you

Calling

Baby I am falling

So falling

I had to let go

 

Feeling cloud judgment and love kills



© 2011 Ashley.M.E


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like how the story is set-up. The story was short. But was strong and you told a very good story. Love can create great pain if we don't carry a parachute. A very good ending to a excellent story.
Coyote


Posted 13 Years Ago


Omg..you really dug deep to put this out.
I was blown away by how much heart you
wrote with. Your are definitely growing as
a writer. Bravo!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

422 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 27, 2011
Last Updated on March 1, 2011


Author

Ashley.M.E
Ashley.M.E

OH



Writing
A shell A shell

A Poem by Ashley.M.E


Page One Page One

A Chapter by Ashley.M.E


Page Two Page Two

A Chapter by Ashley.M.E



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


~ Mirrored ~ Mirrored

A Poem by