Circle Of life

Circle Of life

A Story by 1Disawsum
"

Not really a story as such, but not a poem either?

"
I am lost, I am trapped. Trapped into this cage inside my heart, so hard like a stone. Filled with anger, sadness, fear and melancholy. I was full of negativity.

You would find me spilling ink on a book with the thoughts on it from my head. I wrote secretly, and then, only about dark, mysterious, looming thoughts. I didn't write of love, happiness or magic. In my world, they don't exist. If they did, why have I turned into this cold, dark figure?

I only wrote, full of coldness and agony. Agony of being judged, agony of life itself. I am trapped. Inside the circle of life.

© 2014 1Disawsum


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

oh boy! isn't there a way to break out of this infernal circle?
I'm sorry to say that don't seem to have taken my advice seriously :( have you checked that song? go on! it might make a difference.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1Disawsum

9 Years Ago

It's much harder than it seems, you feel like there's an external power holding you down, the weight.. read more
Woody

9 Years Ago

be strong! my heart goes out to you.
1Disawsum

9 Years Ago

thankyou! :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
1 Review
Added on June 12, 2014
Last Updated on June 12, 2014

Author

1Disawsum
1Disawsum

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia



About
I'm sitting here behind a screen, Writing about my past like I don't care. Like it's in the past, And I'll never go back there again. But the truth of the matter right now, Is that every secon.. more..

Writing
Friends Friends

A Poem by 1Disawsum