Hell, To The Demander And Thief

Hell, To The Demander And Thief

A Story by 1blaquote

I Questioned his motives and the size of his brain,

Sneaking into China with an unmanned spy plane!

 

I think back to the day,

the terrorist blew 2,974 US citizen's away,

and he froze for 8 miniutes without a time delay!

 

I Remember his grand "Weapons of Mass Destruction" blunder,

that sent us to war with a country 47% 18 years old and under!

 

I will never forget his racial infraction,

that caused the elimination of Affirmative Action!

 

I watched patiently, as he twittled his thumbs

and for 3 days did nothing to assist hurricane Katrina victims!

 

His Stolen presidency,

that Disorted humanity

and corrupted our legacy

will now, become our history!

 

So, "Hail, To The Commander & Chief"!

damn, did I say that out loud? I meant, "Hell, To The Demander & Thief"!

© 2008 1blaquote


Author's Note

1blaquote
The Truth is Evident...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow! This is so well thought out, and written! God only knows how much more damage he will do before we get him out of there!!! *What do you call a man who has been in a coma for the last seven years?..................... ..Mr. President! I really enjoyed this and laughed out loud, not because it's funny but so ironic.



Posted 16 Years Ago


Ok , I apologize for misreading your statement. But that statistic is still scarey when you think they had an army run by a madman who would send that many children out to war. The weapons of mass destruction ? Every Democrate thought so ,too..so did British intel..Russia intel. You want a weapon of mass destruction ? How about the 747's they found ? That's all it took to kill three thousand of our innocent Americans.
Truthfully, I hope with all my heart Democrates are totally in charge of all aspects of government. I want to see how they handle Dafur with it's National Islamic Front. I DO NOT like the way the war was handled, but it's so funny after "Sean Pean" returned from Iran, their leaders said the first persons they want to kill are the Hollywood types. I will always treat your thoughts with respect. I will NEVER deny you the freedoms to speak up and out. I also hope you grant me the same rights.
I really want to enter your "How to stop racism" contest. I have strong feelings about whites and blacks. I entered a true story, but it doesn't really make my points. I may write something else. Anyway, I'm sorry for misreading your post. Your friend, Rain..

contest

But, Islamic radicals are very serious about killing us. It's almost biblical. Which side will you be on ?

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

His infiltration into US history will soon be over although the ramifications may still have affect long after his term ends. My question is, "Will the next one do better?"

Think about it.


Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wonderful my friend I am in total agreement He has won his place in history as Gw the inept

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very well said. He has shamed the USA in a lot of ways and still continues. I for one can not wait for a new president to be sworn in.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Powerful, to the point. Shame that he gets away with all this...Bush has made me ashamed to be an American. Hate to say it but it's true! Fave line--I Remember his grand "Weapons of Mass Destruction" blunder,
that sent us to war with a country 47% 18 years old and under!
Thanks for that statistical knowledge, I didn't even realize that. Write On!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I wouldn't question too much the size of his brain. I think he just plays dumb. But looking at his work collectively he seems to be pretty intelligent. Not that he is putting that intelligence to any good of this nation.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Simply put...

I love it and agree whole heartedly.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

hey that is my poem! well done darlin'.
i never understood how can
an abstinently living alcohol abusing
person be the president
of the strongest country
in the world.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very clever rant indeed what is odd now is that I am finding more and more people that voted for him initially that would completely agree with you on all counts - there is one type with the word 'minute' mispelled - but who cares in any case you speak marvels in such few words. Well done.
Light,
Siddartha


Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

483 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 24, 2008

Author

1blaquote
1blaquote

Detroit, MI



About
I am a self-published author of "Speak It Loud," a collection of 22 poems filled with food for thought. I am a self proclaimed activist in my community. I am a parent of 3 beautiful children. I beca.. more..

Writing
Intimacy Intimacy

A Poem by 1blaquote



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Fusing of Souls Fusing of Souls

A Poem by Bubo