ZMS

ZMS

A Chapter by Teenage writer

    ZMS was the worst time of my life because at the time I was still popular. It sounds easy, doesn't it, well I'm going to tell you a secret, its NOT. Its not fun either its a really hard life to keep up with and its always stressful. When I moved onto high school I gave the popular life a break. My friend Nadine, however, didn't. We still talk ,sometimes. She still runs with my old crowd. Meaning all the cool/hot girls and guys and she's one of them. 

     Ya so that was middle school. Im in high school now. So how many of you readers think that its not possible for someone to just give up popularity? Well it is, it may not be easy, I mean you get disowned by everyone. I now have no friends, no specific table, sounds horrible doesn't it? 

    I wish I would have never had been popular at least then I'd have friends. Olivia hates me she's lead cheerleader, Nadine is her puppy. Faith is the closest thing to a friend I will ever have. Well ever again.


© 2018 Teenage writer


Author's Note

Teenage writer
I will publish one chapter a week. if you would like a sneak peek at the next chapter let me know!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sometimes you just have to be your own person.

Posted 6 Years Ago


A very good beginning. You shared some history and create a interesting story line. I like the honest thoughts and you made her world come alive to the reader. A very good opening chapter.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


Teenage writer

6 Years Ago

Thank you for your kind words
Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

You are welcome. The key to writing. Ensure every scene had the who, what, where, when and how of ev.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 23, 2018
Last Updated on February 23, 2018
Tags: Names are changed from the origi


Author

Teenage writer
Teenage writer

Garrett, IN



About
I am wanting to be a writer as a hobby and a doctor as a job more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Teenage writer


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Teenage writer


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Teenage writer



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Kisses Kisses

A Poem by ROXANE DORSEY