A sad time

A sad time

A Story by Faust
"

This is just me venting in writing.

"
I remember my saddest memory. That would be the memory that the police took my father away from me. I remember the call that came through that night. My dad was in tears, pleading with the officers that he didn't do it. They didn't listen. I don't blame them. They were just doing there jobs. It wasn't their fault. I remember that they picked him up at work. He was home late that night and I was preparing to play at my highschool concert. When he didn't call home  after being an hour late, my mom called him at his office. He didn't pick up and my mom told me that he must be in a meeting. But I could here the worryinher voice no matter how hard she tried to mask it. He always called when he has a meeting. But he didn't that night. Iwasn't oblivious to the situation. I remember a few days before that night. Detectives showed up at our house to investigate. Mylittle sister and I were asked some questions, but no one would tell us what was going on. These were simple questions. "Whatis school like" "Do you feel safe at home and at school" Eventually they left. The day before my dad's arrest, we had a family outing which we rarely do. We went out to eat and watched a movie. I can't remember that last time I had so much fun.But then my whole world changed over night. My dad got arrested. No one came to my concert that night. My mom had to wait for the attorney to call. I am scared to leave my home. People have been posting hate comments online. The attourney was $500. One of the comments was "You know what's cheaper than $500? A bullet." That was scarey in itself. But that same day that comment was posted, someone leaked our address for the whole world to see. My friends have been really cool about this whole thing. And so have my teachers. And I am thankfull for that. I know my dad did not do the thing he was accused of. I later found out he was arrested with little to no evidence against him. He was later released, but he has yet to return to work. It has been a month. My mom is trying to find a few new jobs for herself as well. My dad has another court hearing soon. I hope all goes well. 

© 2019 Faust


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 14, 2019
Last Updated on January 14, 2019

Author

Faust
Faust

Sun Prairie, WI



About
I'm back! I don't think anyone noticed that I closed my account for a short time though lol. Basically my sister was messing with my computer and it screwed up my account more..

Writing
This year This year

A Story by Faust


$20 $20

A Story by Faust