Future Generation

Future Generation

A Story by Faust

Dear the future generation,
I'm sorry. I'm sorry that our home has been destroyed by the war that raged through our country. I'm sorry that so man lives have been lost. That so many tears have been shed. That so many loved ones will be missed. I'm sorry that no matter what, there won't ever be a war with a true winner. Both sides will lose too many lives. Both sides will leave to many broken families filled with greif. Too many homes will be destroyed. There will be no victor. There will only be millions of victims. The life of a soldier who fights these wars is far too short. But, future generation, I am leaving you to pick up the broken pieces of the fallen and the lost. I'm expecting you to live the lives they couldn't. Stand for what they went into the line of fire for. Be strong and build up this country full of families missing their loved ones. What I am asking you to do...is avenge the past by becoming the future.

© 2019 Faust


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 26, 2019
Last Updated on February 26, 2019

Author

Faust
Faust

Sun Prairie, WI



About
I'm back! I don't think anyone noticed that I closed my account for a short time though lol. Basically my sister was messing with my computer and it screwed up my account more..

Writing
This year This year

A Story by Faust


$20 $20

A Story by Faust