A new life has begun

A new life has begun

A Story by Faust
"

As you grow up, you change and see things for how they are.

"
When a baby is born into this world, they are so pure. They don't know yet the dangers of life or the pain that those dangers bring. They don't know yet sorrow or fear. They can't see the world or hear it. But they are still in it. They are a canvas that has not been painted on. As they grow up, they will soon start to experience life. They will go through hard times and good. They will be scared, happy, sad, mad. They will get sick. They will get hurt. The will cry and lauph. They will meet new people and those people will leave an impression. When a baby is born, no one knows who they will grow up to be. They could be president, a doctor that has cured disease and prolonged life, or they caould be a future criminal. The future of a new life is uncertain. You never know what they will do or who they will strive to be like. Life is a curious thing that we are still trying to find the answer to. What is life? How long will you live it? From day one, these are the questions most asked. You won't know if you will grow from a baby to a kid, or from a kid to an adult. You don't know which birthday or christmas may be your last. But you do know that it is best not to dwell on it. If you spend so much time thinking about life, you will forget to live it. You will forever be on an endless spiral between life and death. A baby is so innocent. They don't know yet that their life is only temporary. They don't know about greif or worry. Their only concern is learning about life and how to adapt to this cruel unforgiving world. 

© 2019 Faust


Author's Note

Faust
This is something off the top of my head that I had to write down. Please excuse an grammer or spelling errors. Thanks :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 9, 2019
Last Updated on March 9, 2019

Author

Faust
Faust

Sun Prairie, WI



About
I'm back! I don't think anyone noticed that I closed my account for a short time though lol. Basically my sister was messing with my computer and it screwed up my account more..

Writing
This year This year

A Story by Faust


$20 $20

A Story by Faust