We are Angels, Protect the world

We are Angels, Protect the world

A Story by DarknessAndPassion
"

This is about how the world can hold evil and sad things.. And how we can change that. :)

"
 The world can hold things that some of us cannot see, it can be good. and it can also be evil,.. For the evil things some of us cant see its usually best that we dont, but we have to do something to change that evil into something good, by feeding the hungry, being there as much as possible for people who are going through a horrible life experience, and also to help make the world a better place by giving, sharing and loving one another. 
We may not even be angels yet because our time hasn't come for us, but inside we are a spirit and an angel still, so its our job to create good out of the hurt, and also the evil..  As for the crime all around the world that some of us cant control, we can stop that crime by praying and hoping for the best, and we can even talk certain people out of crimes they wish to constantly continue over and over to make them become a better person and soul. 
 Overall being there for people who need a friend to talk to or someone who needs advice on anything is important. And sharing to the world by donating and feeling the hungry is a powerful and loving thing,
Give, Care, and protect the world with everything inside. <3 

© 2017 DarknessAndPassion


Author's Note

DarknessAndPassion
This is something positive to read and may make you want to make the world a better place :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the concept, yes in our busy lives it takes so very little for millions of people to offer something daily to help others. Thank you for the read!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Added on November 30, 2017
Last Updated on November 30, 2017
Tags: love, help, angels, god, earth, caring

Author

DarknessAndPassion
DarknessAndPassion

MD



About
I like music from the 80s and 90s like Depeche Mode and Erasure, OMD.. Very lyrical music.. i enjoy writing about my thoughts and feelings, and also short sad, and scary stories. more..