We were young

We were young

A Story by Paulinam

We were young, what we had was pure, free, true. Passion ran through our veins. We didn't know sorrow and the sweet summer scent was forever imprinted in our brain. Our hands weaved together as we slept by the sea side, the quite rolling of waves our lullaby and the light sea breeze whistled a familiar tune into our ears. You whispered " I love you, forever" I replied "forever". Our forever didn't last. You moved away after that summer leaving me alone to face the merciless winter. But you said forever, you lied, so did I. Time passed and our memory of each other withered only a faint outline of your face still lingers in my memory and I drift into that summer wondering your name, trying to remember the sweet sensation of our kisses, how my skin burned up from your touch how our hands entangled, how much I suffered after you left, how numb the pain was now, how we promised each other to love each other forever. But after all we were young, we didn't know any better.

© 2011 Paulinam


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on July 2, 2011
Last Updated on July 2, 2011

Author

Paulinam
Paulinam

Moscow, Russia



About
Well i guess all that is need to be said is that i like to write...a lot :P more..

Writing
story story

A Story by Paulinam


First Kiss First Kiss

A Story by Paulinam


Waltz Waltz

A Story by Paulinam