Weight Watchers

Weight Watchers

A Story by A.E. Reed
"

I am so going against Weight Watchers.

"

The school bell had just rung and I rushed out of 6th period. Tripping over the stairs I reached the bottom and walked, slowly, to the ice-cream machine with two of my friends.

“Hey, Marcy, can you by me an ice-cream?” I said sweetly, holding my hands together in front of me and rocking back and forth on my heels.

“Hell no!” she exclaimed, straightening out a crinkly dollar bill. Next to her my friend, Arabelle, chuckled.

“Fine,” I pouted as Marcy got a quarter out of her back pocket, “get a Popsicle and let me get a piece.”

“Whatever,” she shrugged and inserted her money. Looking at all the Popsicle's in the machine she pressed a number and letter corresponding to her ice-cream choice. As I watch the machine get her ice-cold, yummy goodness I realized that she got a drumstick. Everything else in the machine was a Popsicle and this chick decides to get a frickin’ drumstick.

“I hate you!” I exclaim laughing. Marcy unwraps her drumstick and smiles at me.

“Get some of the peanuts at the top.”

“Fine,” when she finishes unwrapping it she held the drumstick out to me and Arabelle, allowing each us to get a piece of peanut. Trying, I failed at getting a good piece and raised a tiny nibble to my lips.

“This is so going against Weight Watchers,” I say.

© 2011 A.E. Reed


Author's Note

A.E. Reed
This is 100% true. Best part is our 6th period teacher had just finished NutriSystem. XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

XDD love it! Proper made me giggle; ahh, true stories can be the best at times and this is one of 'em!~

Posted 13 Years Ago


This reminds me of when they had me in the "chub club" many years ago in the Navy. They'd take us folks who'd failed the tape measure test and make us go to classes in the evenings after work. Anway, we got a dinner break, so one time, I brought a loaded BMT from Subway. My fellow chub-clubbers looked at it and drooled, but the teacher looked at it and frowned.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Funny

Posted 13 Years Ago


:) cheater lol

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very funny!

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
LOL..that's all your points got in one bite..

Posted 13 Years Ago


funny write :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


This didn't disappoint :P

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hahaha this one made me laugh and your author note just topped it off

Posted 13 Years Ago


wow...lol! by me an-buy

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

557 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 27, 2010
Last Updated on October 5, 2011

Author

A.E. Reed
A.E. Reed

FL



About
So, I won't go crazy with this because I know most people won't read it unless they're your stalker or something. I'm pretty much just a typical girl. I like to have fun and hang out with my friends (.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Love Love

A Poem by Tate Morgan