Peanut Butter Diary April 8 2010

Peanut Butter Diary April 8 2010

A Story by Abdul Batin Osman Bey
"

A diary entry of Mr. Peanut Butter about his encounter with the White Rabbit.

"

 I was walking today through mass murder park; I mean they did it for the war. With a pocket full of Christ and my eyes filled with Hanukkah embers out popped a brown rabbit. He was dressed in a tux yelling about capitalism, bagism, and other out dated jargon which only the soon to be dead cared about. Also, his breath smelled of Carrot Drink number two, poor creature I hate to see him go the way of Old Harry Smith but we make our own graves. What? Who was poor old Harry? Good question I have no idea I mean we all heard the rumors but I don’t know if anything except something’s are fact or fiction. Everything in life is an exaggeration.

 Anyways as I was whispering the little tall Indian brown Rabbit was going on and on. So I tried to walk by him when he stopped tugged my pant leg and told me we had to go. Go where I asked not surprised but jealous. He looked up at me with melting brown eyes and said we will be late if we don’t go right this second. But I reminded him that time passes by the hour here not the second. He reached into his pocket and told me to tamble and drink this little mini sized I mean I can barely see what it was he was giving me.  I took the drink remembered to do a dramatic pause as I paused a light switched on in my right ear were the angelic masculine homosexual opera singer lives at that moment it came to me as slow as a snail with two lines of cocaine. This has been done before. I gave the rabbit an ugly bofana stair and told him that I would not operate he looked amazed in all his ear wax he never ever was turned upside down by his hind legs and thrown off the nearest bridge which I found it hard to believe since we were in a town of Black Power Nazis.

 When he caught up with me flying with the kites he asked me why and why I wouldn’t go with him and why he was going to be late. I just played jazz music that let him know that all this had been done before; I mean it was a book and a few dozen movies by he now. He the rabbit never heard of it nor did he ever hear of Alice. I laughed and lent him the book. After he read it he apologized went inside a hardware store bought a gun and blew his little bunny rabbit brains out. Feeling sorry for him I cooked him ate him and threw his carcass down the hole.

 He won’t be late now boor buggah.

 

© 2012 Abdul Batin Osman Bey


Author's Note

Abdul Batin Osman Bey
Let me know what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Curiouser and Curiouser a twist on poor Alice and perhaps, Alice's Restaurant? Good nonsense making too much sense in the muddled world.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 8, 2012
Last Updated on July 8, 2012
Tags: Peanut Butter, White Rabbit, Nonsense, suicide, Hanukkah, Christ, Christmas, jargon, Indian, Black Power, Nazi

Author

Abdul Batin Osman Bey
Abdul Batin Osman Bey

Cambridge, MA



About
It is said that if Johnny Thunders and Janis Joplin were to have a child then have him to be raised by the unwanted aspects of Society while having him schooled in Timbuktu that person would be me. I.. more..

Writing