Comatose (chpt 4) Desperate prayers

Comatose (chpt 4) Desperate prayers

A Chapter by kenya smith
"

The character in the story prays that God, and his parents, will forgive him and his brother, for their misdeeds. The character then learns that his prayers are no use. (This chapter will be short.)

"
I couldn't bear to look at my brother anymore. The pain that I felt in my heart was too much to endure. I know my parents are suffering, all because of all the bad decisions made by two hard-headed sons. I fell to my knees and started to pray, but the thing is, I never prayed before. 
I prayed to God, that he will take me out of this place. To let me tell my parents that I'm sorry. I recited the Lord's prayer. I recited it over and over until God took me out of hereIt didn't take me long to realize at my that my parents would not forgive me. I betrayed their trust. 
I went to get drunk and decided to go behind the wheel. Now, look at me, I'm in a hospital bed, in a coma, in hell! The doctors should have just pulled the plug. I don't deserve to live. I need to rot in hell for my egotistic demeanor. My parents don't deserve two b*****d sons. 


© 2017 kenya smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on March 20, 2017
Last Updated on March 20, 2017
Tags: coma, sad, drunk, driving


Author

kenya smith
kenya smith

Prairieville, LA



About
Hello, I'm Kenya smith and I write horror stories. I've been writing since I was in middle school. Before horror, I would write teen drama. Until, i found out that horror was my true calling. I starte.. more..

Writing
Can't move Can't move

A Story by kenya smith