I am Tired.

I am Tired.

A Story by A Social Corpse
"

Are you?

"

I am tired of everything I see. I am tired of all the people that are greedy, selfish, and downright mean. People have forgotten what is important in life and with that, life has become a joke. We have gone back to ancient times, where the rich hide themselves from the poor. With billions of dollars and no way to spend it all, they would never think to help people in need. Instead, they hoard it; they keep it for themselves and learn the dirty ways to make even more money off the poor. Was there ever an age when people helped one another on a grand scale? Where we stopped and saw that we are all the same species. It seems since the dawn of man, we have let ourselves be controlled by others. When did we decide that someone needed to tell us how we should live? Is it necessary that someone have so much power over us? Look at what it has turned into. Look at countries like Russia, North Korea, Ethiopia, among so many others. Look at what happened to them and look at the people. Look at the ones that are not rich and have no power. They are dying from starvation, plague, dehydration... All because they let, someone empower them. Someone to tell them what they can and cannot do. Do we really want to live our one life being dictated by someone we do not know? We are born with the right of free will, the ability to make choices for ourselves, and we let that go away. Is it because we are afraid to lead our own lives? Because it is easier to point the finger at someone else when things go wrong. I am writing this, because in the last 3 hours or so I have had an epiphany. I am tired of listening to others tell me how to live my own life. I am tired of the government telling me what I can and cannot do. Why should I listen to them? They do not care about you or me. They care about their own gain and profit. Too long, has our species sat back and let someone control them, well not anymore I say. We need to stand up for ourselves and say that we are human beings and we are going to take control of the one life we have. Because you do not get a redo, there is no respawn, this is it. And I sure as hell don't want to be on my deathbed knowing I didn't do certain things I wanted to because someone told me I can't. There are countries right now that have no freedom. The citizens live in a tyrannical state and just accept it. I am not saying to try and overthrow, what I am saying is how did you let it get to that? Is it because you are afraid of the consequence if you stand up for your rights as a human? We are all afraid of what they might be, and that is why we have to spread the word. That we are humans and we all have rights at birth and that we are not going to be controlled by the rich and powerful. Remember we are their life force. If we all stopped working, everyone. Tell them we will not work until some changes are made, do you think they might listen? Yes at first, it will not go so well, they will try to break us. They might kill some of us or imprison some of us. But how long until they realized they would have to change. WE AS A SPECIES HAVE TO STAND UP BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. Before they take everything from everyone. Before they tell us how many kids we can have, before they tell us that our homes are theirs, before they tell us you can do nothing without our say so. These are sad times we are in now, and we have no one to blame but ourselves for it. We let entertainment get in the way. We have to put a stop to these anti-human ways before people who do not care about us deplete our species. Please, I beg of you, spread this message everywhere. Let people know that if they are tired of the stage of life we are in, they are not alone. And maybe, just maybe together we can change this horrible way of life we have gotten ourselves in.

 

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope that you will agree with it and support it. Please give me some feedback and let me know your thoughts on this. Thank you from the bottom of my heart as another human being for taking the time to read this and hopefully wanting to make some changes. I will only leave you with this quote.

 

"Do you know we are being led to
Slaughters by placid admirals

& that fat slow generals are getting
Obscene on young blood

Do you know we are ruled by TV."          -Jim Morrison, An American Prayer

© 2012 A Social Corpse


Author's Note

A Social Corpse
Please let me know what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well corpse welcome to reality. Everything you just said I've been complaining about for years! I agree,many people are being dehumanized by technology. People put faith in other imperfect humans to tell them what to do and how to live. It sickens me!! Wait till the government takes full control then people will see they've been tricked and now will be slaves to the same people they put their faith in.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Well corpse welcome to reality. Everything you just said I've been complaining about for years! I agree,many people are being dehumanized by technology. People put faith in other imperfect humans to tell them what to do and how to live. It sickens me!! Wait till the government takes full control then people will see they've been tricked and now will be slaves to the same people they put their faith in.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 13, 2012
Last Updated on November 13, 2012
Tags: life, death, sad, government, mean, control, tyranny

Author

A Social Corpse
A Social Corpse

Fort Polk, LA



About
I have been writing for about 12 years now. I have nothing published as I feel that my works are not up to par. So, to quench my thirst for an audience I am bringing them here in hopes of some adequat.. more..

Writing
Shell Shell

A Story by A Social Corpse