First Encounter (A Naive Smile)

First Encounter (A Naive Smile)

A Chapter by A.Tarek

Love and being loved are all Taki’s concerns in his life.. to bear all the difficulties just to achieve his dream (Which is LIVING LIKE A NORMAL BOY OF HIS AGE.. Taki is that kind of naive boy who would laugh for little things, also straightforward to fault. Taki was given the grim prognosis, he decides to go outside the hospital after 7 years of treatment..

Have a glimpse on Taki’s life.. Who will he meet and how will he fit in his new life and What would he do??



         In A Small White Place And In front of A Large Mirror...

    A slim young boy around 17 years old was fixing his hair inside the restrooms after he wore a neat good -grey pants & White shirt- uniform, The simple characteristic boy with wide radiant smile kept fixing his messy black hair but it doesn’t lean to his will

“Taki.. Congratulations & Good luck” The boy turned to the voice’s direction to see a little girl much younger than him -12 years old- wearing her Maroon red sweater -that fits her long red hair with a braid curled at one side-, over her white Johnny gown (long piece of clothes worn by patients in hospitals)

“Ah.. Mayu-chan, Good morning.. You’re up early today” The boy looked to her with his big round brown eyes

“Of course.. I can’t sleep as I’m going to leave next month.. how about you. Are you okay?” remember

“Yes, Never been better.. Don’t worry; I’ll come to visit you soon”

“No take your time.. You must have waited long”

“Sure I did.. okay, Shall go! Bye” The boy went out of Restrooms to walk along the Hospital Hall all the way to the Front Glass door waving to the Nurses at the door

“Have fun.. Taki-kun. Make your dream true & make lots of friends” One nurse called

The boy bowed back out of manners & left

The other nurse in her nursing pink Gown sighed sadly “I’ll truly miss him”

“Yes, me too.. he is smart kid & Very strong one too”



Taki stepped out f the Hospital raised his right hand high in the sky then clenched it into as strong as fist he could made laughing in extreme Joy shouting “Yaahhhoooo” grabbing other patients attention then he began running all the way downhill in this Moderate small town.. --The Town’s pure Air & refreshing sun light with just one main Paved street while the other dirt-stone Streets but They were all clean with no trash or the city crowded traffic jam.. it was such a nice calm Village.


 In the one & the only school in Town. Taki walked -into the Big Institution as It had from Primary to secondary students but not too many classes as the number of the students weren’t that much- with big bright smile to the Principal’s office. He was a quite patient Old man. Taki bowed with a smile

“Hello Murukawa-San.. I’m Kimura Taki__”

And before the boy continued his talk, A Long blonde woman in formal clothes barged into the Principal’s office She was a beautiful yet stern, cool but timid person who had rough face complexes cuz of her surly look all the time, She had a fake scent of Smoke on her clothes... She shouted as she took off her spectacles “I won’t agree on that, Why.. My class, I don’t want such a kid in my class”

The old man smiled & waved to her “calm down now, Ichihara-sensei... *He looked to The New comer* Taki-kun, Say hello to your new Homeroom teacher”

The boy turned her way with his ever set idiotic smile & bowed

“Good morning Sensei, I’m Taki_”

“I won’t agree” The mature Woman in her last twenties -27- shouted again. The principal looked to Taki “Go now son, We’ll talk later”

The boy bowed happily & waited outside staring at this & That. He walked  to the glass window in the porch looking at Students walk in pairs & trios, others are playing.. it was like A newly born kid discovering Life for first time

  Inside the office,..

“Why would you let a boy like him who never attended school for more than 7 years to go now!??”

“You know his state” Sighed the Old man

“And That’s what makes me more angry” She snorted lividly continuing “Why in hell would you agree to some thing that’s not a fairy tail story..”

“Sorry, Mrs. Ichihara.. I know It reminds you of your brother, But it was an offer from Sugero-Sensei.. The Old director is my friend. Beside the boy is skilled & smart, His grades are all way above average”

“God d****t” the woman shouted as she stepped out of the door to see the young boy staring from the window she called angrily “Follow me”

Taki followed her into class 3-C He entered the class with his idiotic big smile He bowed frantically “Hello, Everyone. My name is Kimura Taki. Nice to meet you all”

“Go sit wherever you want” The woman sighed






© 2018 A.Tarek


Author's Note

A.Tarek
That was just the beginning. Feel free to review...
And .. Don’t judge from the first chapter... the fourth will be fair., Hhhhhh

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I loved the way the chapter was written. It seemed light and airy and a bit happy, (minus the teacher being mean). However, there are some grammatical errors. Like certain words being capitalized when they shouldn't and some sentences should be separated by commas. You have a wonderful idea going on, but grammatical errors can take a readers focus away from the story. I also wish that there were more details on what the town looked like so that readers could form a more accurate picture in their mind. That being said, I love where the story is going and I do plan on reading more. I find myself wanting to understand why the teacher acted the way she did. Amazing story so far!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A.Tarek

6 Years Ago

Well, English isn't my native language and I'm still trying to improve my editing..
Thank you.. read more



Reviews

I loved the way the chapter was written. It seemed light and airy and a bit happy, (minus the teacher being mean). However, there are some grammatical errors. Like certain words being capitalized when they shouldn't and some sentences should be separated by commas. You have a wonderful idea going on, but grammatical errors can take a readers focus away from the story. I also wish that there were more details on what the town looked like so that readers could form a more accurate picture in their mind. That being said, I love where the story is going and I do plan on reading more. I find myself wanting to understand why the teacher acted the way she did. Amazing story so far!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A.Tarek

6 Years Ago

Well, English isn't my native language and I'm still trying to improve my editing..
Thank you.. read more
That's such a sad story. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens to the boy after he's been out of the hospital for the first time. What is his diagnosis?

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A.Tarek

6 Years Ago

U really want to know.. 😂
Read to find out😏
Hope you enjoy it
A wonderful opening chapter. You gave the character history and you made him become important. I liked the description of him. Thank you for sharing the excellent opening chapter.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
3 Reviews
Added on February 14, 2018
Last Updated on March 10, 2018


Author

A.Tarek
A.Tarek

Egypt



About
I pretty much write fictions from imagination. I can take a hint or a main concept from a movie, anime or even a novelette I read before. But, with my own style... I am bit eccentric.. my best frie.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by A.Tarek