Seventh Encounter (A Date)

Seventh Encounter (A Date)

A Chapter by A.Tarek

 Taki asked his friends to hang out with him celebrating Mayu’s discharges. But when Nijiro finds Yuriko away from him.. A fight is the least he can do.. How will Taki stand against him?



 The next Sunday, Taki went to see Izumi was waiting for him in front of the restaurant “Oh, Hello there, Izumi-kun” -Izumi was wearing his big green sweater who was fitting with his blue hair, While Taki was wearing red shirt & below knee beige short-

“Taki-san. What are we doing here!”

“Yuriko-san hasn’t came yet. Okay.. lets wait for the others”

 

 And while Taki & Izumi were chatting.. Nijiro & his gang heard them say the Name of Yuriko. Nijiro looked to the messy brown haired boy “So you are the Reason, Yuriko doesn’t hang out with us lately?”

Izumi hid behind Taki who stepped & bowed Smiling “Please, We don’t seek troubles”

“What with this smile? take them” Taki & Izumi were dragged to the back alley behind the Restaurant but fortunately they were seen by Yuriko who followed them in hurry Nijiro grabbed Taki’s Collar and was about to hit him but Yuriko -who showed up in her amazing white long dress with black flowers at the ends, that matched the colours of her hair & eyes- shouted “leave them you b*****d”

Nijiro stood back “Yuriko, What are you doing.. Will you hang out with losers like them & leave me.. Are you out of your mind?”

The girl returned to the thug, standing strongly with both hands on her waist “First, I never hung out with you, It was you who looked for my companionship. Don’t feel attached cuz of the Nights we spent together”

“Why you ?” Nijiro shouted as he rushed to punch the girl but Taki grabbed her down taking the hit instead & fell on the ground


Yuriko looked fiercely & was about to kick Nijiro but Taki held her hand shouting loudly “YURIKOOO, STOOOP. Yuriko, you can’t do this. You have a great gift in your hands, You have to take a responsibility towards it & take care of it.. you can be the greatest Pianist of the Century

Nijiro laughed “She.. Pianist!! Hahaha, What a lone girl like her can do?”

“Yuriko.. Yuriko-san isn’t alone, she have friends who care for her, Who worry about her.. who look out for her. So you, please don’t group her with you again” Taki kept pressing on the girl’s hand as he lowered his head begging for a favour.


But Nijiro didn’t care for that & tried to grab the boy but this time a Growl came from behind   “What the hell do you think yourselves are doing to Taki-chan?”

“Kamishta-san”

And by The buffed guy stepping in Nijiro left the Boy & went on his way



  Taki introduced everyone to everyone & invited them to the party as Mayu-chan just got her surgery done successfully. Taki & the others had fun playing & chatting avoiding talking about Taki & Mayu’s Condition.. After they finished their party, Everyone was packing up to leave, Kamishta looked to Yuriko & Said while nudging Taki with his elbow “Wait, Yuriko-san. Shouldn’t Taki walk you home. I’m afraid one of those thugs will harm you. Now go Taki, We’ll take care of the rest”

Taki looked to her smiling as usual “should I?!” without comprehending Kamishta’s intention for him 😂.. Then he went with her leaving Izumi who wasn’t aware of the mood too


 

 In the Wide Street -lighted by the few light poles- Taki whispered “Should we Go somewhere else?”

“Where?”

“A park, may be”

“What are you, a kid?”

“Why.. just come” Taki grabbed her hand & ran slowly towards the nearby Park swinging & sliding laughing happily with Yuriko who was silent & stiff “What’s wrong, Yuriko-san?”

“Yuriko.. is fine”

“Okay.. Yuriko. Yuriko”

“What?”

“Nothing, I just wanted to call your name. How was today? Did you have fun?”

“Yes, I was happy. It was the first time someone defend me like that. What you said back there. It made my heart flutter. Thanks.. Taki-san”

Taki stood staring at her from a distance smiling  “Wow, That’s the first time you call my name. Would you call me again !”

The girl who was sitting on the swing blushed averting her eyes Then called “Taki-san”

Taki took a step forward looking at her with those big brown eyes “One more”

She called him again so He took one more step, She called again & he move to her & so on till her reached her

Taki gently extended his hands & rounded her cuddling her head in his weak bony Chest whispering “You’re not alone, I’m here for you. Wherever you are, Just call out for me, I’ll be hearing you.. beside, Its the boys’ job to protect the pretty girls” Taki laughed while giving her a peck on her head. She looked down “Stop teasing Me, Shorty”

“Hhhhh” Taki laughed as he cuddled her more -not out of any attraction for the girl �"(He still didn’t develop much feelings for her Yet)- but of  Regret for deceiving her -

Taki walked her home while holding her hand, Yuriko leant down bit -;She was bit taller than him- & gave him a peck on his check muttering “Thanks for the date, Taki” as the girl left for home Taki put his hand on his check with fluttering heart “So That’s what is called a Date !”



© 2018 A.Tarek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on February 14, 2018
Last Updated on March 10, 2018


Author

A.Tarek
A.Tarek

Egypt



About
I pretty much write fictions from imagination. I can take a hint or a main concept from a movie, anime or even a novelette I read before. But, with my own style... I am bit eccentric.. my best frie.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by A.Tarek