Ninth Encounter (Undeniable Reality)

Ninth Encounter (Undeniable Reality)

A Chapter by A.Tarek

  Taki sneaks away from Yuriko telling her he has to leave for 3-5 days to get some papers for his file.. the trick may be went smoothly over the girl but is it going over his best friend..?


 Taki left leaving The Curious little boy wandering the streets truing to find any leads where did his friend go. Till he met the little redhead walking in the street putting on her new school uniform. He waved to her .. “Mayu-chan !!”

“Ah, Izumi-san, How are you?”

“Fine, You go to school now.. congratulation”

“Yes, Taki always helps me out Every night”

“Really, So you know his house, I want to return him sth. He lent to me before”

“Taki doesn’t live in a house, He lives in the Hospital__, Ah that was a secret.. Onii-chan told me. Sorry, I have to go”

Izumi grabbed her red sweater “please, I need to know. These days, He doesn’t hang out with us lately. His face became paler.. His movements decreased. I’m worry about him”

The girl looked down as her heart ache “If you want to know.. Go to where you met me first time”

“The Hospital!!!” 

 

 

 Izumi let go of the girl’s sweater & went running to the hospital he entered the patients’ dorms.. to see Taki in a white Johnny gown coming out of a room

It was a frontal clash where the two of them got mesmerized in their places.. Izumi instantly ran away escaping the reality his eyes just witnessed. On the other hand, Taki extended his hand in a try to reach him but he couldn’t get a hold on him; As Kazama sensei called him

“Don’t go anywhere”

Taki stopped in his place & turned back angry “Kazama-sensei, I got it, I already know. But I still won’t leave him go away like this unexplained”

“Your life__”

“IS MINE” Taki shouted with much confidence

Kazama laughed “Alright, alright. I’ll call Ichihara. Meanwhile get your treatment done, now”

Taki returned back to the room “Thanks sensei”

 


  A way in the street, Izumi fell on the ground near some store, barely controlling his breathes, till someone came beside him & called “Izumi-kun”

Izumi rose up his drenched face to see Ichihara grabbing him forcefully “Get up”

“Sensei, where are we going?”

“You’ll know when we get there” The woman took him all the way to the school to her office where he found Taki sitting in, While Kazama just stepped outta the door with Ichihara. Izumi tried to swing the lead but Taki quickly grabbed his hand & said deeply “Sorry”

Izumi turned his back to him “What are you talking about? I’m the one who is supposed to apologise? I knew you were hiding a secret but I intentionally came after you__”

“I’m dying, Izumi..”

Izumi froze on spot,& opened his eyes shockingly

“Let me say it before I go weak & can’t say it again. I lived 7 years in the Hospital, getting treated from Liver cancer. Dreaming of getting out one day, making friends, hanging out, Experiencing love, doing many things.. but I couldn’t till lately my body got well, at least thats what I thought, So I went out. I met you, I met Yuriko, I did experience lots of things, Right now I’m still happy cuz I have you my friend. So don’t cry like this”


 Taki grabbed the boy & turned him slowly to see him sobbing heavily. Taki held his hands, Izumi looked up & called “Stop it.. Its like you’re saying your will ?!”

“I am”

“ So why are... you smiling?”

“Cuz I have you here supporting me”


 After a couple of mins. Izumi calmed down & wiped off his tears “Are you gonna tell Yuriko?”

“That’s why I called you, Can I keep my secret with you?”

“But..”

“Please Izumi. That’s all I am asking”

Izumi wailed more & cried with shaky voice “what are you gonna do now?”

“I’ll live my life my way, Can you allow me to do so”

“Do what you want”  Izumi replied, exhaustible uncaring leaving through the door so stressed, walking down the stairs step by step shaking in fear of losing his friend

Taki walked slowly muttering showing his broken smile “I’ll be back in a min”



  Ichihara tried to go after Him, But Kazama held her back “let him be”

“But I need to know.. how can he put on a miserable smile in times like this.. just why?” Shouted the mature woman

Kazama looked down & let go of her “Well, I won’t judge you. You only know the boy by his foolish smile, Even at the Hospital they think of him as an easy going boy living cheerfully, Doesn’t bother thinking of the end. But What you don’t know... The small cries, The painful screams shouted every damn night he sneaks out of his room when he escapes to the roof to be alone to truly let go of what’s in his heart. Just like Ideguchi. He used to cry a lot at the roof especially the nights you came to visit. The Case is same with Taki.. these days, It’s been difficult on me to watch him cry miserably every night begging for his little weak life. Cursing the Body he has. The time he lost. The things he missed. I can’t bear to watch him anymore. That’s why I let him out to do what he wants, to have the little happiness he wished for”


 

 Kazama walked to the stairs to see Izumi sitting on the last step crying in pain, The Old man came & comforted the boy patting on his shoulder “Thanks” Kazama whispered

“Can you tell, How was he like.. Those years before?”

“He was just like now, smiling a lot not fearing his end, Longing for people, He helped many people, I’m counted Hhhh..... But No, Right now He smiles more”

“Huh?”

“Only you could make him smile like that. You are really a good friend”



© 2018 A.Tarek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on February 15, 2018
Last Updated on March 10, 2018


Author

A.Tarek
A.Tarek

Egypt



About
I pretty much write fictions from imagination. I can take a hint or a main concept from a movie, anime or even a novelette I read before. But, with my own style... I am bit eccentric.. my best frie.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by A.Tarek