Twelfth Encounter (REVELATIONS)

Twelfth Encounter (REVELATIONS)

A Chapter by A.Tarek

 Taki leaves the hospital & goes to live with Yuriko.. He finally confesses his love to her but when the pain worsens. How is  he going to keep his promises?


  Next morning, Yuriko opened her eyes to see someone’s head near her hand, Sitting on the floor just resting his upper body on the bed. She smiled happily, Brushed his hair whispering “I love you”

“Me too”

Yuriko blushed a lot then fidget her arm & hid herself under the blanket quickly. He gave her a peck on her forehead before they Begin their Piano lesson. At the Night, The girl slept on her bed while the boy lain on his futon next to her on the ground Yuriko called Hey “Taki, What will you do when you grow up?”

“Huh! Where is this coming from?”

“I mean you always take care of me, Tutoring me, giving me those Piano lessons even though You are better than me. What’s your dream?”

“Me.. Hhhh, I never thought of it.. but It would be nice if I had 2 or 3 people round my Death bed”

“What!”

“Nothing.. *Taki sat down looking at her* My Dream is to Protect your dream”

 


  6 days Passed, The couple became more Intimate. They hung out one day, One they stay at home, One they Play Piano together . One Morning Taki gave her  A letter .. & Cute hairpin

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY”

“But Its still a Month”

“I want to celebrate it now, Can’t we?”

Yuriko jumped in Joy & Hugged him “I’ll go buy The cake”

“Okay, Ah one last thing.. Promise me: Don’t open The letter till your birthday come”

“Is there a present?” She smiled with extreme Joy that made Taki pull her in his arms cuddling her tightly suppressing his tears “Yes, Its A Present”

Yuriko went happily to the Patisserie then returned to call “Taki, I’m Back, Taki, Where are you?” there wasn’t any room in that small L-Dk. So she just though  May be in the Bath’ She walked into to see The boy passed out on the floor with his nose bleeding.

She trembled for a sec. Calling for him “Taki, Taki...Wake up, What’s wrong?!”

She called the Ambulance & still the boy didn’t wake up.


  At the Hospital, It was a Frenetic situation, Nurses are running fetching the boy from the ambulance, Kazama came as fast as he could shouting the boy’s name. Leaving the girl outta the Surgery room trembling in Fear. Izumi came running out of breath calling her “Where is Taki? Where is him?” He held her shaking body strongly to notice her fear, So he sat down in front of her on the other side of the Benches.

It Didn’t pass an Hour & Kazama came out to see Izumi sitting there in worry “How is he?”  Izumi asked first

Kazama noticed the girl & sighed assurance

“He’s Okay, It was The Appendix but everything is under control now”

Izumi looked down as he held his concern..

Yuriko asked “When Can I see him?”

“Sorry dear, Better let him rest for the night”


 Kazama walked away as Izumi followed him

Yuriko went on her own to the exit till ‘Ah, I should note down my number in case Taki woke up’ So the Girl returned back to hear some shouts coming from one office, She crawled slowly & eavesdropped on that familiar voice



 Inside the office Kazama was standing facing the Glass window while Taki is crying tears behind him, Kazama sighed “You should go now, I called Ichihara to take you home”

Izumi kept trembling fixing his sight on the floor “Wh.. What do you mean by Couldn’t?”

“As you heard me, It is even awful to describe. We opened him but He is far beyond salvation. His Liver is so damaged, The tumour destroyed most of it.. We couldn’t”

“Why!! Please try, Save him, He’ll die” (Sob sob) the boy fell on the ground weeping in tears “Don’t give up on him, Please.. please” 😭😭

“Don’t think I’m better than you, I feel myself is breaking down! Standing helpless watching Him die.. Even When I knew long ago He’ll leave one day, Still I’m not ready yet

 Kazama reveals his worry to Izumi who still unbelieving the truth ahead of them



© 2018 A.Tarek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on February 15, 2018
Last Updated on March 10, 2018


Author

A.Tarek
A.Tarek

Egypt



About
I pretty much write fictions from imagination. I can take a hint or a main concept from a movie, anime or even a novelette I read before. But, with my own style... I am bit eccentric.. my best frie.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by A.Tarek