Chapter.. 5 (An Alliance)

Chapter.. 5 (An Alliance)

A Chapter by A.Tarek

Yang’s vision changed about The boy.. He knows he is not the suspect.. How will his attitude change towards him?


  《 “Yes, Mom. I see things too. But don’t worry I won’t kill myself like Dad did”

Jun was talking to a Neat woman much older than him in the street

He said crying

 The Woman looked terrified “Let’s talk about this later, after I get off work, Okay?”

“What work?” He shouted “you mean selling smiles to men?”

“I told you that’s not what I do” She cried

Jun offered his hand demanding “Then give me your hand”

“Jun, Don’t do this to me”

“Give me your hand” he tried to reach her hand but she stepped back

“Why? Are you afraid I might see what I am thinking?”

“Please don’t scare me”

“Ah, Cuz I’m scary. I’m a monster”

(Peep peep) A heavy weight car honking from far warning the Lady in the mid-road

Jun tried to grab her hand to save Her “Mom” But she shrugged her son’s hand away and got hit by the car to meet her end

 

   Jun woke up from his nightmare shivering & in sweat remembering his mother’s last moments looking at his hand in despise then he heard some hammering outside, He picked up a Broom & went out to see yang is fixing the Table & The chairs he previously broke It was The next morning. 

  Yang waved smiling “Hello, I got Breakfast”

 Jun looked at him in that dead look as ever he does & went in his shack


 Yang went called from outside “Let’s Put hard feelings aside & talk this out”

Jun shouted “I’ve nothing to say to you. F**k off”

Psychometry...”

The boy froze in his place listening

“I don’t care if you were a psychic or an alien, but I know now, You’re not lying & I believe in you”

“I still have nothing to say to you” Jun ignored Yang who called again “Hey, I really envy you.. With your power, I would be The Super Cop..... Hey Kim Jun, Who doesn’t have a story from the past? Don’t be Melodramatic... What happened to your mother wasn’t your fault, It was an accident & you know that. For how long will you confine yourself in this Dark Hole, you’re wasting your life. Stop living in the past, Come see the world, The world misses you, Chino sends you her Greetings__”

“What the fu** do you think you’re doing? *Jun barged out in Anger*

You know nothing about me__”



   Suddenly 3 People from The Neighborhood supervision came upstairs

Jun stood in front of them “I told you before, I don’t need your help”

One of them laughed kicking him in guts “okay, But you have to Pay to stay in your shack”

“Leave me alone” cried the youth

The short fat man took his hand by force “You just have to sign with your thumbprint”

Yang stepped in twisting the man’s hand “If I were you, I’d think twice before holding his hand”

He kicked one of the other men

“Who the Hell are you?”

“Me!!.. I’m his big Brother *Yang looked to the beaten up boy* You Okay? Get up Jun” He looked to the other “Since when have Civil servants been so dedicated to their jobs?”

  A fight began Yang could win against the 2 buffed guys thanks to his police training but in return he was whacked Very hard

The others went running, Yang shouted “Yes... (Huff huff) get the fu** out of here fu*** b******s”

Jun walked to him “You Alright?!”

“I’m Okay, Okay. I’m just little tired.. let’s talk it out later, I’m out of__”

Yang collapsed out of gas on the ground..

 

 

  At the night, Yang was sleeping on a torn -not soft- bed after Jun had dragged His defender & gave him first aids... Yang was trembling & sweating very heavily as he was dreaming & shaking in his sleep

Jun hesitantly held his hand to see The Visions the sleeper is seeing

[A mother calling for her child “Yeon-Ha.. YEON-HA”

Another vision of Yang himself as a kid calling for his dead brother “Gi-Dong, Son Gi-Dong”]

“Ha.. Ha..” Yang woke up panic-stroke

Jun shrunk again to his corner but Yang Held his sleeve

“What did you see.. What did you see, You saw the Prep, Tell me.. Help me Jun__” but He passed out again

 

 

    Right before Dawn, Yang woke up to see Jun outside the Shack calling “What do you want from me?”

 The other handed him the 1st girl’s bag “Can you know her whereabouts?”

“I can’t see everything; Memories fade but some things stay with you for a long time, it puts a strain on my body afterwards”

“But tell me first, how did you know about the crime scene?”

 Jun walked to the edge and whistled in a specific tone, He raised his hand & out of blue, a pigeon came & stood on his hand

“Ohh Amazing”

“I touch these guys then I can see thing of their short memories”

“Ah, a Bird-eye-view image, of course.... yah, is summoning pigeons one of your abilities, too!”

“No, anyone can do this”

“Really?”

“After practicing 4 years”

“__.. Why didn’t you report it to the police?”

“And tell them what? You really think someone would believe me”

“I did”

“Cuz It’s you” Jun said it as he was mocking the weird drunkard man

“You punk” Yang laughed, He said sincerely “That’s why you painted on the wall so someone would notice it, you really are a good boy”

Yang brushed his hair nicely but Jun repulsed cutely “What are you doing?”



   ..... Mins later Jun on his solidity holding the girl’s bag & some of her clothes

Yang brought up his smokes & left the boy for couple of mins then he walked into to see him on the ground shaking like a mad man holding the bag tightly & having a heavy nose bleed

“Hey, Hey... let go.. LET IT GO. I SAID”

Jun let it go “Get me some papers....” worn out said


  Right at the Morning a meeting was held at the police station

 Choi was talking Right after the Forensic Autopsy.. “According to the marks on the victim’s body, we concluded that the victim was tied unto one kind of those large capacity freezers__”

Yang barged into the meeting

Choi irately “what the hell are you doing here, you’re banned from this case”

He ignored him but others hold him, He wriggled his way

“Chief please, Hear me out. We should confine the Search round the day-care centers”

Choi pushed him “Didn’t you hear me, Get out of here”

“Hey, I’m still talking here”

“Stop you both” Chief shouted “let us hear him, Choi”


  Yang continued while remembering Jun’s Words to him

{I see a big dark room. No light except that coming from the Key hole of a Ugly locked door.. there are stairs & COLOURFUL BALLS everywhere}

“According to the analysis, they discovered Poly-carbonate materials from the Girl’s belongings, this sort of material can be found in *he brought up something from his pocket* in this small play fabric ball”

  Choi objected “But she may be was playing somewhere before getting snatched”

“Yeah, that’s if the child hadn’t severe atopic allergy”

“What!!”

“Which means she came in contact with the balls after getting kidnapping”

The Chief stood “Okay the Girl may be contained in some day-care centre with A big Freezer in it.. “

“Yes”

“So what are you doing here? Get to your jobs, Find her”

“Yes, Sir. They all shouted”



  Yang left then another officer came to the chief in his office “Chief, We found this mobile at the Warehouse”

“Happiness factory!!”

“Yes. But it belongs to Det. Yang”

“What? He must lost it there”

“But something strange on it Chief”

“What is it?!”

The man showed him The Graffiti from the mobile

“Those pictures were drawn on some wall at St. Chungmuro about a month ago by some guy, Yang was also there. They were caught on A CCTV there”

“Yes, Yang always drinks there. What about the Graffiti?”

“It’s Detailed Explanation for the place where the 1st victim were found”

“What !!”

“Please look at the date” He showed him the CCTV from 5 weeks ago

"What the Heck?”


  

   The night fell while others kept working. Choi is searching and the chief is Investigating, Yang is asking everywhere then he got a call from the chief, He ran to the station to see the chief is asking him calmly  “Is there something you are not telling me?”

“No, of course chief”

“What about now!” The chief showed him a picture of the Graffiti

“Where did you get this?” Yang was taken back

“We found it on your mobile” the chief threw him his phone & continued “Did you draw this!”

“No, No. There was that Kid. He was painting, I was drunk.. I can’t remember”

“The other kid, where did he go?”

Yang felt the Level of this conversation is rising

  

   Yang felt the air in the room tensing up

 “He is just some Young fool, what is it with the case, Chief?”

“That’s what I want to know Yang, how just some Kid knew the whole Crime scene & the dead body-dump-place & a Month before we did”

“He was just Painting! Like I said He isn’t our guy”

“Where do you git the Information about the Fabric balls?”

“.....”

“FROM WHERE DID YOU GET IT, YANG?”



  Yang is being cornered by his chief.. he has two choices cover the boy he considers as a brother or obey the orders



© 2018 A.Tarek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on March 10, 2018
Last Updated on March 10, 2018
Tags: crime, detectives, investigation, superpower, hurt&comfort, action, mystery


Author

A.Tarek
A.Tarek

Egypt



About
I pretty much write fictions from imagination. I can take a hint or a main concept from a movie, anime or even a novelette I read before. But, with my own style... I am bit eccentric.. my best frie.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by A.Tarek