The Spiders Ring

The Spiders Ring

A Story by AWickedMoon
"

Did for a contest, had to include: 1) Fear of spiders 2) Mysterious Man 3) A stolen Ring

"

She ran down the corridor her heart pounding in her chest, as she turned a corner there is was again. She quickly turned and ran back down another corridor running face first into a wall “ugh!” She grasped her nose that was now gushing blood and closed her eyes to push back the tears, but she heard a soft scrapping noise come from behind her.  She slowly turned around staring in to the monstrous hairy creature’s eyes, as her fear of spiders slowly set in she screamed. “Get away from me! Get away!” she cried.  “Then give me back, what is mine.” A voice spoke back. “I don’t have anything of yours” she said shakily moving her hand behind her back, trying to push the ring into her pocket. It was no use she couldn’t let go of it.  The rings grasp had her tight.  A great pull ripped through her chest, it felt as if a string attached to her chest was being pulled, and she slowly returned to the living world. “A dream. Just a dream” she said wiping the sweat off her face and sitting up. “Ah but it’s not.” Said the voice.  As her eye adjusted to the darkness she realized there was a man sitting beside her bed, though she could not see his face, she could make out his palm flipped up; a small spider danced upon it.  She shuddered realizing that the man was connected to the spider by its silk.  Blood slowly started to run out her nose.  As the spider dance the body talked.  “I’ve come for that which is mine.”

© 2013 AWickedMoon


Author's Note

AWickedMoon
Changed it up a bit.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was spooky! you like to give me chills don't you?!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

AWickedMoon

11 Years Ago

Ha-ha! Just for you! :P
Really creepy and short, but I like it. I can't lie, I definitely thought of Lord of the Rings with the spider and ring and all. Really loved the atmosphere though.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

AWickedMoon

11 Years Ago

Oh haha! I didnt even knotice! :)
Short but good. Gives me the chills..i so wouldn't want to b in that girls's shoes....

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

AWickedMoon

11 Years Ago

Thank-you
very nice. I really liked this

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

AWickedMoon

11 Years Ago

Thank you, I just quickley scribbled it down wasnt sure if it was any good though.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 3, 2013
Last Updated on January 11, 2013

Author

AWickedMoon
AWickedMoon

Calgary, I am a fan of the egyptian gods, Canada



About
If you have time check out my Deviant account! http://jadepatterson.deviantart.com/ a> My name is Jade Patterson and I hail from Calgary, Canada. I enjoy dipping in to all genres and trying my h.. more..

Writing
Rant #1 Rant #1

A Story by AWickedMoon