Share Your World, There's no Time Sparing.

Share Your World, There's no Time Sparing.

A Poem by Jim_F

Here I am in a barrage of beautiful minded and intriguing individuals.

Here I am in the presence of your powerful and persuasive judgments.


There's a testament to that. And to all those who have done or will do the same.

You speak your mind.

We speak our peace.

And we spare no time.

There's no worry, others will wait, because what we have to share is worth sharing.


The words will come in at our convenience.

Like I said.

There's no time, that's sparing.


My approach may not be the same as his, hers, theirs or yours.

Some come in silky soft and as delicate as a flower. While others charge in like an angry bull, knocking down doors.


No matter the ideas that that we work to create and share, there's a Commonality.


We choose to give out: our imaginations,infatuations,creations,who we are,what we care for and even a part our personality.


My thanks has been given to all those who share their work, and there's a lot. But, to my dismay for the ones that have not, there are so, so many more.


You have to remember, each beautiful mind out there is another mystery, fantasy, a new and exciting world to explore.


So please, break down your barriers and become the carriers of the messages that come from your mind and what you see from your view.


It's your turn, let others come to like, appreciate and get to know you.


Thank You.



© 2016 Jim_F


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A beautiful call for action to be out there.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 21, 2016
Last Updated on March 21, 2016

Author

Jim_F
Jim_F

Bloomington, MN



About
As wise as the man standing tall on the sky rise. A smile. He doesn't fall, he flies. All of a sudden there's a stop, a crash, he dies......What a Twist...... (Hint to the general populous: You do.. more..

Writing