Word Play - The Word Named In

Word Play - The Word Named In

A Story by Jim_F
"

Never gave such a simple word life before....

"
There once was a word name In.
 It wasn't too fond of its name because it could never leave. 

Some days it would yell and shout to its God; the one who created her with ink and gave her the abilities to be lonely and think. 

The cruel hand gave up after making her and only her, a word that can never be out.
However, In stayed strong. She would never complain or pout. 

Then one day she felt the turning of her pages. When it came to hers she dropped what she was doing, moved back to her place and prayed. 
 Her world slowed and it stayed. 

I felt bad and gave her a match. Another word that is short and sweet. A friend who could never be diminished. My voice rumbles from above, “Hello, In. Meet Complete. You will always have a friend. However, now you will never be finished.”

© 2016 Jim_F


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Damn... I liked that last part a lot. I didn't like the lead up to it, but I understand that that was needed in order to make the ending stick, like wow, I'm impressed with the thought going into that.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jim_F

7 Years Ago

Thank you I appreciate the feedback!
It is Fun to Get creative!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

303 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 12, 2016
Last Updated on May 5, 2016

Author

Jim_F
Jim_F

Bloomington, MN



About
As wise as the man standing tall on the sky rise. A smile. He doesn't fall, he flies. All of a sudden there's a stop, a crash, he dies......What a Twist...... (Hint to the general populous: You do.. more..

Writing