My Snarled Knot Of Mysteries..!!

My Snarled Knot Of Mysteries..!!

A Story by Aaqib Javaid
"

This is all about my mysteries about the Love, death and pain

"

A Thought strikes my mind, while watching a movie about the people who know that ‘ I am going to die soon’.
How will be their feelings about life and how will be the smile ‘fake or real’. It is a mystery which they only know..!
Oh…! There is no hope left for them. Or they have accepted what fate had choose for them or they just wait for the last day.

Their silent cries echoes everywhere all the time but no one listen that expect them. Their dreams which remained incomplete haunts them inside. The love of their dear ones become venom for them as there is nothing left for them to give ; just an agony & pain… !!
If it happen that two people who are known about their death and still falls in Love and crossing all the boundaries. Walking together with their soul being absorbed into one another. As they know body is going to disappear soon, it is the soul which will last.
Then one thought for them ” jiye gey be saath saath marey gay be saath saath” ( “We will live together also die together” ).

They will become support for each other & will Live their remaining life with full of freedom..
But what will be their thought about life ( as they know they are going to die soon) . I wish I can  reveal this stream of mysteries..! May be want to feel this also.
What hatred & love means for them. Is there any hatred left or only Love. It is again a mystery..!
What will be their perception towards life??         It will change or remain the same as before…!
How will they take their life ?
A good companion or bad. Bad as it left them on the way and good as it gives them brief time to find the meaning of life and live it full of freedom.
What will be the Key for them to Live the remaining life?.. Or they will live it as it is going. Also a mystery for me..!

I am just blank…! And there is no end point for me to conclude this , i can only say that its filled with full of Mysteries & i hope someday i will make this hidden mystery Open for me to understand the meaning of life..!

© 2015 Aaqib Javaid


Author's Note

Aaqib Javaid
In initial month of 2014 this string collection of words were composed. This reflects about the stream of mysteries about one's feeling ; who are known to their death and yet their mysteries are unknown to me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on May 3, 2015
Last Updated on May 3, 2015
Tags: Love, Pain, death

Author

Aaqib Javaid
Aaqib Javaid

Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India



About
I am Aaqib Javaid from the beautiful place of India i.e 'kashmir' or I can say ' Indian Administrated Kashmir'. Professionally I am final year engineering student. I love the silence as it leads to me.. more..

Writing