Chapter three- Better To Have Loved and Lost?

Chapter three- Better To Have Loved and Lost?

A Chapter by Abby:)

   Is it true that it is better to have loved and lost than to have ever loved at all? I don't believe it's better. I don't believe it's better. I believe that it brings more pain. If you have never loved before then how do you know the pain when you loose it? If you have never been in love are you the true winner? Because then you never had to go through the pain and sorrow of a heart break, but yet again if you have never gone through that pain then how do you know what true love really is? How do you become wiser? I just know that once you have loved you never want to let it go. Isn't that a horrible ting? To love something so much that you never want to let it go; doesn't that make you a selfish person? I don't understand how people love love. There are times where I absolutely hate love. It makes me sad because it makes me realize that I don't have someone special who loves me back. It also makes me realize that there is one more thing in my life that I can't control. Love makes me think of you. It makes me think of us, and the memories we have together. It also reminds me that I don't have you, and that each day your'e slipping threw my fingers, and it scares me because I don't know if you will come back or if i will just become something that was yours in your memories. So I ask again, is it better to have loved and lost, or to have never loved at all?


© 2014 Abby:)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

296 Views
Added on May 10, 2014
Last Updated on May 17, 2014