Chapter 2-  I loved a Tattooed Man

Chapter 2- I loved a Tattooed Man

A Chapter by Abraham George

As you all know I fall in love with every living creature in this universe, while only few of them fall in love with me. Out of all those I will tell you about one guy who fall in love with me these recently.


When he born on March 20 1976, I didn’t know that finally he will fall for me. His mother was a nurse and dad was a Police detective. Both of them are too close to me. May be that’s a reason I liked him also.


Like all others, I too like music. At his younger age itself he showed his interest in music. I think, first he started to love me at the age of 11, when his parents got divorced. After that his dad gained custody of him.


He was trying to find all the way to meet me. He got addicted to drugs, means all type of drugs like Marijuana, Alcohol, Opium, Cocaine, Methamphetamine and LSD.


He shares all his problems with me. Those drugs or the divorce of his parents are not the worst. At his young age he had suffered from sexual abuse. First he hesitates to tell me from whom he suffered. But later he announced or revealed the truth that the abuser was his own father and the whole world knows it now.

“I tried so hard

And got so far

But in the end

It doesn’t matter

I had to fall

To lose it all

But in the end

It doesn’t even matter”

 

When he sings this I never know that he was talking to me, that he loves me. He tried hard to reach me and he reached so far but still he couldn’t reach me. He fall in love with me and he is ready to lose all of his other things for me. He friends and family his wealth everything he is ready to lose for me.


To join me in love he has to face so many difficulties, because he was chained in the mortal world.


So he decided to break all the chains for me. I remember how he talked to me about his decision. He didn’t like to lose those chains of mortal world, but to be mine he has to.

 

“I don’t like my mind right now

Stacking up problems that are so unnecessary

          *        *        *        *

Thinking everything’s about me

Yeah, I drive myself Crazy

‘Cause I can’t escape the Gravity

*        *        *        *

If I just let go, I’d be set free

Holding On

Why is everything so heavy?”

 

These recent words speak of what he has in his mind. But you people are fools didn’t understand that he was in love with me. You all enjoyed those words and celebrated. But in the End you all cried while I am celebrating.


He is mine forever and I will enjoy his all new songs myself and you people are not going to listen to them.


He feels sad to leave the mortal world he was confused.

“I don’t like my mind right now”

Because his mind make him confused. His love for me was stronger and he wins me. Gravity matters only in your world of mortals. In our world there is no Gravity. To escape that gravity, he has to drive himself crazy.


He set himself free from all those chains to join me in our divine love.


For all of you, his decision will seems to be foolish, but for winning the true love, you need to show some courage to do some extra ordinary, impossible, crazy things.


You all enjoy those songs he gave you while I will enjoy his new songs that he sings for me only while we make our love.



© 2017 Abraham George


Author's Note

Abraham George
How Chester Bennington Fall in love with Death.

First song- In the End( Linkin PArks) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Bq5uqpLmE
Second Song- Heavy (Linkin Parks) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGTNMtyd3yg

Critic comments are expected.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

That was an incredible story. Its sad, yet compelling.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Abraham George

6 Years Ago

mmm true. thanks for stopping by
I love it! especially the ending, a really great story overall

Posted 6 Years Ago


His death shook the world. Another beautiful loss...

THank you for this.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Abraham George

6 Years Ago

welcome and thanks for your visit
Powerful and honest words shared in the chapter. To fall in love with death. Easily done. Thank you Abraham for sharing your worthwhile words and thoughts.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


Abraham George

6 Years Ago

thanks for your comments and i am glad that you liked it
Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

I did enjoy and you are welcome.
I enjoy the premise of this however there are some grammatical errors that affect the flow of reading but overall great job

Posted 6 Years Ago


Abraham George

6 Years Ago

thanks for your comments . i am glad to know that you liked it.
this is a great chapter,enjoyed it !

Posted 6 Years Ago


Abraham George

6 Years Ago

thanks for your comments.
(applauds) Powerful and amazing!!!! :D R.I.P Chester (throws horns in salute)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Abraham George

6 Years Ago

thanks for your comments
Raven Moonchild

6 Years Ago

And thank you for sharing more of your amazing mind. :)
Abraham George

6 Years Ago

i am honored.
Wow, using death in first person is so powerful and moving. Stunning work!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Abraham George

6 Years Ago

If you read the chapter 1 you will understand this book is about Death in first person.

read more
lostinthewaves

6 Years Ago

I know, I said that I liked that you used death in first person
This is about the guy from Linkin Park. Awww! That was deeply moving. I feel bad for the guy. He must have had a lot of problems. A real mess of them. Wonderful work on the chapter. Seriously. Great Job.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Abraham George

6 Years Ago

Yes Linkin Park. I try to decode his song lyrics. i don't know whether it worked or not.
Here, 'I' refers to death right?


Posted 6 Years Ago


Abraham George

6 Years Ago

yes- its autobiography.
Najam Us Saher

6 Years Ago

Okay...That was nicely done.

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

688 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 6, 2017
Last Updated on August 6, 2017


Author

Abraham George
Abraham George

Thrissur, Kerala, India



About
new here https://www.instagram.com/abramtheshowman/ more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Abraham George



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..