Lonely Night

Lonely Night

A Story by Drew
"

A girl makes a decision that changes her life

"
"you can say srry a million times,you can say i luv you even more.say whatever you want whenever or however you want.but if ur not going to prove the things you said are true,then dont say anything at all.if you cant show it,then your words dont mean anything to me"

A single tear escapes as she sends the text message


Quickly wiping it with the sleeve of her sweater Mona leaves her cellphone on her bed as she heads to the window.After glancing at the cinnamon scented candle lit on her night stand then turns to look outside.Her locks of black hair rest in a pony tail,She loosens the elastics grip and finally takes it off throwing it across the room.Running her hand through her hair she watches the people walking outside on the sidewalk.A police officer speeds passed a stop sign while turning on his siren,Her gentle blue eyes observe the flashing colors project onto the concrete surroundings.She walks into the kitchen her arms crossed and held tightly together,Its another cold night in the apartment complex.

© 2012 Drew


Author's Note

Drew
I never really wrote a story before mostly just poems,Anybody find my first try interesting?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

very good story great write keep em coming

Posted 12 Years Ago


i loved it. i was looking for it to go on i want to read more!
great writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


WoW!.... It was fantastic!.. I really loved it. The way you have described the emotions and picture the situation is brilliant... I loved it!
Nicely Done!

Posted 12 Years Ago


..yes it is,really
=]
..when your heart says you can it is possible

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

342 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 27, 2012
Last Updated on October 9, 2012
Tags: Bleak Future, Hatred, Anger, Angst, Questions, Love, Heart Broken, Revenge

Author

Drew
Drew

MA



About
So many things i want to say and i seldom get the chance to correctly gauge the thoughts that accumulate up in that mad house i call my skull. more..

Writing
Stranded Bird Stranded Bird

A Poem by Drew


Friendship Friendship

A Poem by Drew