Human nature

Human nature

A Story by Adela Muresan
"

You ay think I�m a ho, because I write naughty stuff but I would be incredibly egoistic to keep it to myself. Here�s a story about how we let happiness pass us by.

"

The light is pretty strong in the warm little house on the hill, where Grace went pretty often in the last nights.

 

She feels the soft happiness coming into her, while she licks some tomato from her fingers. Grace loves salads, they are healthy and very tasty in the same time.

 

She can see her reflection in the glass of the microwave in front of her. The expression of her eyes is much brighter when she thinks of Chris – it’s fascinating how beautifying love can be…

 

The comfortable silence did not hast for long.

 

-         Hello Gracey …

 

Chris was standing in her back doing something with a music combine, that had jus been brought in – he’s wearing his black loose jumper.

 

-         Hey.

 

The explosion filled Grace’s body with heat – as it always did. She looked at every move her Chris made.

 

-         Thought you weren’t going to drop by tonight… after the fight.

 

As he speaks ,Chris comes closer to her, and takes a tress of her face – now that he touched her, Grace couldn’t of felt better … or maybe she could.

 

-         It’s no big deal . After all it’s  part of our duty to defend them .

-         Yea… he says quietly. But next time you should let me handle situations like that.

 

Chris tended to exclude her from things he considers dangerous, and Grace doesn't have the mood to argue with him.

 

He looks upon her with that loving, eager expression. She hardly dissimulates a part of her euphoria from being betrayed by her eyes.

 

His soft warm lips cover her yearning mouth again – they can kiss for hours…

 

Grace feels his hard wide chest against hers and releases a soft morn, witch she knows that turns Chris on.

 

His hands move fluidly on her body, making her shiver slightly as she starts to pull his jumper up his perfect chest.

 

They pull each other closer. Chris fills her shoulders and chest with a million kisses, while she caresses his back with her soft, thin fingers.

The room turns into a bedroom bathed in moonlight. Chris lays her down on the bead. Grace wants for him to penetrate her this moment, but she knows how much he liked to play with her before that - after all they had all night…

 

 

  

 

          ***

 

Three hours later Chris’s Gracey, lays helpless breathing hardly on the side of the bead – of coerce that doesn’t mean that she had enough , just that she couldn’t anymore.

 

Chris doesn’t bother hiding his euphoric grin, but he doesn’t pull Grace closer just yet. Her thirst for sex amazed Chris, almost as much as it pleased him.

 

After she cools down, he wraps his arms abound her once more – making a colossal effort not to hug her to death. He knew that his embraces, had the power to make Grace very calm.

 

In moments like these Grace found it very difficult not to become a sweet ,adoring pesky girlfriend.

 

They gaze silently at each other and Grace, can feel his thoughts, as she stares at his perfect mouth. ( of coerce , everything about Chris was perfect )

 

She knew that there was a lot about him that she didn’t know yet but his strong thoughts, echoed in her mind. This wasn’t easy to hide her little talent – she always had the urge to interfere…

 

The whisper echoes in her mind…

 

 

You are so beautiful…

I want you to be mine forever

I want us to share every moment of our

perfect life together

 

I love you.

 

His sincere dedication enters her soul like the serpent’s venom into a victim’s flesh. Before she could say something, he removes his hand of her waist and cresses her inferior lip slowly with his finger.

 

Shivers spread on her body, and she doesn’t make a move. What she felt was a quarter desire ,a quarter curiosity and a half of sweet foolish love.

 

He draws even closer, but Grace doesn’t have the chance to see what happens next.

 

               ***

 

She opens her eyes and sees the side of her bead. Rage fills her while she notices that she woke up.

 

It was almost morning. Grace loved the gentle light spread by the rising sun; she was a little sad that she had to return in the real world, but at least she had the consolation of not having to go to work thirty minutes after getting up.

 

She opens her lab-top, to get some work done, and soon after that she watches her favorite morning show.

 

Grace spended a lot of money on clothes. She thought that, an employee’s appearance was crucial to the professional success; but it bothered her when people considered her important and intelligent, just because she wore an elegant suit.

 

An hour later she gets out of her car in a rush, and answers her cell phone:

 

-         Yeah, Bill… I’ll be there in a gip… sure, I got them.

 

Running on heals was no easy thing, especially when you had to look respectable in the same time.

 

She almost reached the elevator when he appeared… another abdominal pain, this time a real one.

 

His face lights up at the sight of her, looking perfectly sexy as ever, with a surprised look upon her face.

 

-         Having a quick day huh…?

 

He regrets his words, they slipped out to fast. Every time he tried to aboard her, he had the impression that everything he said was totally wrong.

 

-         Kind of. See you around.

 

Grace, avoided Chris as much as she could- she didn’t like the fact that he had this enormous hold on her, and she tought that he was a negative influence on her work performance.

 

She waits alone in the elevator, trying to ignore the immense regret again as she thinks about the meeting.

 

© 2008 Adela Muresan


Author's Note

Adela Muresan
Yeah, yeah I know I combined tenses. I think it�s kooler this way.

A.M.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I would comment on the grammar but it appears it has already been addressed in previous reviews, just not completely edited. I procrastinate also. Nothing like young love. Keep up the work, writing is a process. Sooner or later you will achieve excellence.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

really good writing.
i loved it.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hey, i loved this, it's so what this contest is about! good job.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
You had several grammatical errors, not sure if thats from translation or not. But other than that, it was wonderful! I especially liked the fact it was a dream...*sigh* I've been down that road. :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

while she likes some tomato from her fingers.did u mean lick? .
i find my friend u ramble on intensely with two many errors ,
if i were u i would rewrite this ,give it purpose direction ,
meaning sight.peace wizthom

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Aside from the few grammatical errors, this was really good. I loved the plot twist lol.. The end had to be my favorite part. The entire time I was thinking this was just a typical love story and then BAM. This was a great piece and you're wonderful at your craft. I'd buy your book lol. Good job!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

442 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 26, 2008
Last Updated on June 27, 2008

Author

Adela Muresan
Adela Muresan

About
Heya, I'm a 18 year old chick for Romania, studying first year economics in college. I dance while I put my clothes back on the drawer. I like late night net-surfing , reading and reading and read.. more..

Writing
white white

A Poem by Adela Muresan