Chapter 0 (The world of Chimera)

Chapter 0 (The world of Chimera)

A Chapter by keegan
"

a small introduction into the world of Chimera as well as its creation by the Gods

"
Gods born from Fire!

In the beginning, there was only Darkness, endless waves of black missed led without a light. Then a small Sparkle of light flocked into a flame that ignited a fire within the Shadows. The Flames danced and created life itself, with every spark of Ember ignited a different life. The Flames expanded out of control and created a life that is far Without Limits this led to the creation of the Creators, the first Gods.
They were born from the fire in the Darkness, their eyes saw only shadow but with power, they used their imagination to create worlds, but with every creation, they found flaws, they saw the errors of their ways through the eyes of first humans and animals alike. You can't have a World of ice without the cold Touch of death, a World a fire only brings death from flames. The Wind will sweep away the landscapes, and Water will drown and flood everything. After many tries and many fails, they decided to combine their powers and create a single world filled with everything they have learned. But they begin to argue amongst each other over who will rule this world.

A new world born by the death of Gods

High above in the skies, they waged war against one another, their so-called creation of a word was now they ultimate Battleground. Thunder strikes cracked open mountains, waves of tornadoes crashed against a Miss of Tidal waves. They killed each other violently without a second thought, only one of them will rule over this World. Swords clashing against Shields sent waves of energy through the skies. One Creator stood tall against the other ones with every brother and sister he slew he gained part of their power. He became an image of death surrounded by Shadows with a black cloak and a dark sword. The world itself was being ravaged by their battles, every time one of them was slain they would fall from the sky and upon impact, they will release a burst of energy that would change the landscape around them. All that was left was the creator of Death and the creator of Hope, the last two gods up to this moment hope refused to fight his fellow gods. he tried to bargain with them explain that they could have ruled together and watched their world and their Creations flush with life. But it seems all of that has failed upon deaf ears, as the final hour comes closer with every second that passes by. Hope can't help but wonder if all this could have been avoided if they simply would have just worked together instead of Craven more power. High upon a mountain top surrounded by Fallen trees and shatter Cliffs edge's razor sharp, he is approached by a figure with a dark sword "You're the only thing left" the creator of Hope turned around to face his once so-called brother, he pulled his sword out from within it's scabbard attached to his waist upon the tip of the blade being set free from its confinement a White aura surrounded him and his silver sword with gold Engravings he pointed the tip and said "I should have done this a long time ago" they rushed towards one another and with a clash of swords dust from The Mountaintop scattered around them, with every blow their swords connected energy evaporated from them destroying the landscape around them the air was being cut like a knife through butter. They locked swords in the center "how are you so strong?" Pushing his brother back the creator of Hope responded

"You may have stolen their powers but you do not have their courage and heart...I will not let you rule over this world because you are nothing but an abomination. Just look at what you have become" A dark cloud emerged from his hand knocking the creator of Hope down to the ground, the clouds of Shadow slowly wrapped around him killing, him slowly "You can call me whatever you want but. I will rule this world" slowly fading he could feel his energy being drain as his life is being sucked away. He reached for his sword but could not achieve it, the clouds of Shadow slowly pulled his hand away. With a burst of light, he emerged from the surprise attack with the sword in hand, thrusting it through the chest of his once brother. A few seconds between them staring at each other he pulled the blade tip out of the creator of death has a small steady stream of black liquid pour from the open wound "Forgive me" is all that he said before he watched his brother turn to dust.The creator of Hope was Victorious but he felt strange he begin to get weaker and once he dropped his sword he noticed that surprise attack did more damage than he thought. Slowly losing his balance he made his way to the edge of the cliff to look upon the world One Last Time perhaps. There is still some beautiful landscape to look at and he can't help but Wonder what could have been of this beautiful world if none this did not happen. He thought himself as the last God the last Creator possibly there is one thing I can do. With that thought, he threw himself from the cliff Fallen faster and faster as seconds go by he awaited the impact of the ground.

His impact ignited into a blast of light that expanded covering the entire world, trees begin to grow taller and More Beautiful. The ocean was no longer angry it became steady and calm. The landscape begin to change for the better all signs of the war was wiped away, this was the last act that he could do was to give up what remained of his power to fix the world that they created. Once everything was calm down Life Begin to forge its own path, the first man and woman titled New Gods they begin to find and learn the way of life's most important lessons love. pain. happiness. Was a few examples of what they experienced. They gave birth to four children two daughters and two sons as the years go by they had children and these new gods gave birth to Mortals. None of the original Gods known as the creators are alive but their World is now like a healthy River of Life.


Welcome to the world of Chimera!



© 2017 keegan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This sounds like it will be a great book. There are a few confusing things. "All that was left was the creator of Death and the creator of Hope, the last two gods up to this moment hope refused to fight his fellow gods", the last bit of that makes it a bit confusing, adding in a comma could help clarify. Other than the above and a few grammar errors this looks great!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This does sound like a great book. I like the ideas in it and how the world is detailed.
The details themselves are very well done.
I'd just advise you format it a little differently and space out the paragraphs, otherwise, this looks great

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This sounds like it will be a great book. There are a few confusing things. "All that was left was the creator of Death and the creator of Hope, the last two gods up to this moment hope refused to fight his fellow gods", the last bit of that makes it a bit confusing, adding in a comma could help clarify. Other than the above and a few grammar errors this looks great!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 22, 2017
Last Updated on April 22, 2017
Tags: Chapter, Gods, born from Fire, new world


Author

keegan
keegan

VA



About
I'm a young Storyteller looking to share his imagination and ideals with fellow artists. I am always eager to learn how to improve but more importantly to self learn and to self improve my ideas and i.. more..

Writing