When Evil come true

When Evil come true

A Story by Sparsa Chowdary

I was running. Don't know why. As I looked behind, a man was running after me. He was scary with protruding eyes, face burnt on one side, his smile bringing the most deadliest thought in the mind. Suddenly I tumbled and fell down. He was coming close. I was stepping back slowly not knowing what to do. My face was full of sweat, hands trembling. Heart skipped a beat. He caught me tightly. I shouted. I hesitated. But the dreadful smile on his face only grew bigger and he said, " you can never win over me ". His voice was blunt and hoarse, a sound that was difficult to tolerate. I gathered courage. He drew closer. My hand felt something. I held it tight and stabbed him. His face became pale. He left me. He stepped back in pain. I thought I succeeded.

" What have you done! " a familiar voice came. I was startled. "Tom" I cried. I woke up. There was Tom with a piece of glass in his stomach, bleeding heavily. A broken glass of water on the side table. I stabbed Tom! The love of my life!" Tom " I ran to him, crying uncontrollably. What have I done! It was just a dream. I cursed myself. As I was making Tom stand and trying to take him to the hospital, I felt something behind and I turned back. There was the same wicked face with the same dreaded smile right on the mirror. He smiled even more and a voice said, " I WON "

© 2015 Sparsa Chowdary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on September 12, 2015
Last Updated on September 12, 2015

Author

Sparsa Chowdary
Sparsa Chowdary

Visakhapatnam , India



About
I am a happy go lucky girl. I love writing very much. So I want to learn and explore more about poems, stories, songs...as all these fascinate me. If you have any advices regarding improvement in writ.. more..

Writing