Revelation #14

Revelation #14

A Poem by Ahmad Cox

The lord is with us always. Even when we fall we are only a prayer and a whisper away from Gods great grace and mercy. We are all loved. We just have to accept that. God wants us to be in his presence. He wants to give us that joy and healing and love. We just have to ask and we shall receive. The problem is that we convince ourselves we are not worthy of God's love. Whether it be because of the mistakes we have made in the past or the things we convince ourselves about God and his nature that pull us farther away from God. We get so caught up on thinking we have to be perfect that we can also draw away when we feel we have fallen or sinned before God and we want to hide ourselves from God and from our shame. Ultimately God wants to give us that love and that healing and joy. He loves all of his children. Once you accept that in your heart and you begin to accept God's love in your life you will begin to see and to understand things a lot differently and you will understand just how beautiful and truly unique you are in his eyes. We are all beautiful creations. We all have our own places in the sun. We all come from the same loving source. 

© 2013 Ahmad Cox


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yes, all we need is to believe that God really loves us! Your Revelations give light in the darkness...We all are inside beautiful creature, but many times we are caught in the evil`s net. Then we can lost our way, even without to realize that..But most important :
We just have to ask and we shall receive.

When we look for something and for Gods love and light ..we always always receive it! sooner or later :)

-- nour --
August-013

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

334 Views
1 Review
Added on August 3, 2013
Last Updated on August 3, 2013

Author

Ahmad Cox
Ahmad Cox

San Jose, CA



About
My name is Ahmad and I have posted a lot of my poetry on hellopoetry.com but I wanted to check out this site and see if I can start posting and reading poetry here. more..

Writing
Thoughts Thoughts

A Poem by Ahmad Cox


Diversity Diversity

A Poem by Ahmad Cox