#OUR EYES CAN SPEAK!

#OUR EYES CAN SPEAK!

A Story by anonymous_at
"

"YOU KEPT REPENTING THAT YOU LOST ME....BUT DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT MAYBE ALL THIS TIME.....I MIGHT HAVE LOST MYSELF!!"

"
"YOU KEPT REPENTING THAT YOU LOST ME!!BUT DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT MAYBE ALL  THIS TIME.....I MIGHT HAVE  LOST MYSELF!!"
 Yes! we; not sometimes but most of the times just want to see the love, trust and crave in other's eyes for us....and we never go beyond that.  I spent 18 months just repenting the loss of her,the one whom i saw as my non-biological mother. All this time whenever i saw her with others ,i use to say, "LOOK INTO HER  EYES ;HOW HAPPY SHE IS WITHOUT ME" , "SHE'S SO HEARTLESS" and what not .......but my thought process never took a step forward!! I never ever got over the jealousy of seeing her with others and blaming part too .I never tried to look behind the her fake happiness in her eyes . Now when i ask myself  how couldn't i see that loneliness in her eyes and the answer is that either she faked it all so well or i never tried to see what her eyes held ......but to be honest ,in my case both reasons did play their role way too well ..........
 whatever time i use to spend staring her ,i just tried to notice that she's happy and doesn't care about me.Though i kept stating to everyone that,she left me but in reality she didn't leave me alone but she betrayed me because she was fighting a battle with herself........she was trying to find the reasons to live or to love those, whom she have been betraying .I never tried to see the pain, which  her eyes reflected. 
 In this world or i might say;In this era,we all should try to step down,at least for our loved ones.Let there be a moment when you are not  cared about the pride you want to see in their eyes for you, rather you are cared about what those pair of eyes want to say.It's not that our mouth can only translate what we feel but even our eyes can........only if chance is given.

© 2017 anonymous_at


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i hope everyone likes it.....and tries to understand what i'm trying to say..hope i'm not that bad at writing articles...and please try to ignore grammatical errors (if any) .....your positive and constructive reviews would really mean a lot to me.....:)

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

292 Views
1 Review
Added on November 13, 2017
Last Updated on November 22, 2017

Author

anonymous_at
anonymous_at

voidness, void, India



About
23 years old med student but still dumb 😂 Real life scares the livin’ s**t of me so I run to here 🫶🏻 Y’ll gotta be patient with my dumb lil grammatical errors .. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by anonymous_at