I didn't do it

I didn't do it

A Story by Aj_Steel
"

The day had started like any day for Raven and her boyfriend. she just wanted to forget their fights and have a fun night with a movie and pizza. He had other plans, though.

"

“I didn’t mean to kill her honestly. It seemed the knife had just appeared from my shaking hand into her, now bloody unbeating heart. I don’t what caused this feeling in me, this rage which drove me to end my girlfriend’s sweet, fragile life. Here, I’ll start at the beginning of my day, maybe together we’ll figure this out. My day, her death day, started like any other day for me. I woke up at 5:30, and got dressed to go to school for another day of torture and waiting. My car wouldn’t start, but I didn’t get angry. I’m used to this though, it acts up all the time. When it finally started up, I turned on the radio and went along on my way to school. On my way, I stopped at a Speedway, to get gas and I bought a doughnut and some coffee, but you already know this.


When I got to school, I had time to spare, so I meet up with Brad by his locker to talk and waste time with one of my best friends. Then when the first bell rang we parted our ways and I went to my first period, where I saw Raven for the first time today. We just talked, continuing our conversation from the night before about what movie to go see for our 2 year anniversary.  Her real name is Danielle, but I called her Raven because of her jet black hair, which she got cut short. I was still mad about the hair, but I don’t think a new hair do is what caused this. We finally settled on a romantic comedy, even though I know for fact she doesn’t even like romantic comedies. I was disgruntled, but then Mr. Smith came in and started his lecture on the proper use of the color white when painting.


So then I don’t see Raven again til lunch, where I got pizza and a coke, which was not that great even for school food. Sorry off topic, anyways when we sat down I started to eat my pizza and then Raven ask me if I was angry because I looked angry. I was angry, mainly because my second hour teacher decided to make us take notes then take a pop quiz over the notes on the same day. And then I got into a fight with my third hour teacher over the fact that my grade drop a whole three points over one quiz, I missed three on. Also fourth hour was pointless, because we listened to a guy talk about this college in Ohio, that no one really wanted to go to for college. So when Raven started telling me about how her day was so bad all because Jenna said her blouse was to yellow, and about Jade who complained all about Raven’s shoes. I held back on my anger feeling it build up, my hand creeping towards the fork I had grabbed to use with my fruit cup wanting to just plunge it into Raven’s beautiful green eyes.


Before this played out, Brad came over and sat down pulling me of of my anger and he ask “Hey, you want to go to my house tonight to play Halo?”. I thought about it for a moment then when a look from Raven caught my eye, I remembered we had our 2 year anniversary. So I told Brad, no maybe another time, yet as we both know that's not possible now. Then Brad left, most likely due to the tension between Raven and I, after Brad was out of earshot. Raven asked me “Why, did it take you so long to answer? Please tell me you weren’t seriously considering ditching me to play Halo”. I looked into her great green eyes, and lie straight through my teeth, “No, I was just caught up thinking about that movie tonight”.  I don’t know why I lied, but it felt right. I mean I never lie to Raven, but just then it felt so right. She replies, “Ok, what time are you going to pick me up?”. I don’t know would have been my answer, had the lunch lady not accidentally caught the hamburgers on fire. We left the cafeteria and went to the area, the teachers told us to go to stand and wait.

Once the fire was out and they let us back into class, I went off alone leaving Raven to get to her fifth hour alone. That made her really angry, well that at least what her text conveyed.  What she said is that I’m a bad boyfriend because I didn’t walk her to physics. That’s not the main reason though, the main reason is in her mind had I taken her to class, then I would have taken the ice cream cone from some freshman spilt on her, while he was texting and not paying attention. this  really pissed me off so much, I think this is really when the tank overflowed and burst letting out the beast. The beast is what I call this rage, I have to keep in check everyday. So, after sixth I went home, ignoring an angry text from Raven since she had to take the bus home, and prepared for tonight. Since she was coming to my house to watch the movie, I got the popcorn ready and the drinks out, and prepared to pick her up. I was still pissed, but I’ve changed my anger from Raven to just the day itself.


On my way to pick up Raven, I stop by the store and got a frozen pizza. When I got to her house, I honked and she walked out in her favorite pair of sweatpants and one of my old t-shirts I gave her. She got into the passenger seat and just stared out the window all the way to my house. When we got to my house, she went to the bathroom while I put the pizza in the oven. When she came out of the bathroom, we sat on the couch and started watching Killers. Just as the title screen played the oven beeped and I went to go get out of the oven. Right has I had begun to cut the pizza, Raven walked into the kitchen. I turn around and she looks at me and says “ I’m sorry, if worrying about me has ruined your day”. I looked into those green, oh so beautifully green eyes and I heard myself utter “I’m sorry too” and then I blacked out. Next thing I knew the knife was sticking out of Raven’s chest staining her shirt a bright almost shiny red. That’s what happened”


I finished my story and as the cop finished up writing the report, he said “ Ok, we’re going to the station and then it’s off to see the shrink there”. I have accepted my fate and am truly glad for this new adventure for which I have begin. And always remember, to make sure you lock the handcuffs really tight, or you might have trouble on your hands and in some causes they can be pains in the neck. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...

© 2018 Aj_Steel


Author's Note

Aj_Steel
This is my first one, so sorry if it's not to good.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on January 26, 2018
Last Updated on January 26, 2018
Tags: murder, teen, first one

Author

Aj_Steel
Aj_Steel

OK



About
I love to right and it's just fun to create pictures with words. more..