Alleyway

Alleyway

A Story by Brenden

As he walks down the street he sees a young boy waving for help. The boy notices that he got his attention and runs into an ally. He follows the boy into the ally, as he gets about half way threw the ally he heats the boy shout, "I'm sorry mister they have my mom!" 
in the background he hears metal clanking, 7 men with bats, knives, and chains. "There's a bounty on your head boy, and were gonna get it" exclaims one of the men. With a smirk he says "well then, come and get it."
The boy sits behind a dumpster crying and covering his ears as he hears the screams of a man dying. He hears a final thud he looks over the dumpster to see one man standing over multiple bodies. He is covered in blood but there doesn't appear to be any wounds on him. He looks at the boy and asks "where are they keeping your mother?" "They have her at our house mister, can you save her?" "bring me there." The boy nods in agreement and brings him to his house. "Stay here" he exclaims as he walks into the house.
He enters the house and is immediately met with gun fire. They empty their clips, and notice he is still standing. "Ya done?" he asks. His eyes turn a blood red and with a growling voice he says "guess its my turn." He then lunges at the gun men, they cant reload their guns fast enough. They rush to reload, their hands shacking too much to put the new clip in as they listen to their partners screams. 
The mother sits tied to a chair with a man holding a gun to her head, staring in horror he drops the gun. He then appears right in front of him. As the man stares into his lifeless eyes, he smiles as the bullet holes begin to disapear. He grabs his head and throws him out a window. He then grabs and breaks the ropes tying up the mother and says "your son is outside waiting." She runs outside to he sons side. They both go inside to thank the man but he is already gone. They look out the window and see a figure on a hill by the moon. It jumps away and moments later they hear a howl.

© 2015 Brenden


Author's Note

Brenden
im looking for reviews on all my works posted. if you have any advice im all ears.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoyed this short tale. Good to have a friend with great strength to save the day. A very good ending to a entertaining and powerful tale.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

383 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 25, 2015
Last Updated on April 26, 2015