chapter 9

chapter 9

A Chapter by Brenden

I'm freaking out, the day of the red moon is here, and I spent all week goofing off. I have no strategy, I don't know where to even look for Alucard. How can a 15 year old lead an army. I'm still a kid, and I don't even have my mom or even to turn to for help. I can't let anyone see me like this though. I have to meet with the other alphas I an hr. What am I going to tell them? This entire war hinges on my actions today.


I want to run away from this, but I can't. Where would I even go? Who can I talk to about this? My mind is going in a thousand different directions. Can I just take all the vamps myself? What would my father do? I wish my mommy was still here. Why did the f*****g witches make us anyway?



Wait...



The witches! Maybe they can help. I need  to get to them quick. Maybe that teleporter thingy is still there from when they sent me back home.


I quickly run to the center of the den and luckily the marks are still there, no one has touched it they've all been to scared. I stand in the center and put my hand up and look towards the sky and close my eyes. After about 30 seconds some of my kin are standing around me.


"What are you doing alpha?" They ask


"F*****g witches." I yell out


They all look confused. I looked down in disappointment. Than I realized we still have two unknown potions. I send one of my kin to go retrieve them for me. When he gets back I stare at them for about 30 seconds and say f**k it and pour a little bit of each onto the circle causing them to mix. Moments later a bright light blinds me, and my ears are ringing. After a few moments I get my vision back and my ears stop ringing and I notice that I am in the witches village. I see a witch and run over and ask that she bring me to the Grand High Witch. She brings me to her without question. As I enter the room with the Grand High Witch an eerie feeling falls over me. Its creepier than my den, all we have is just dead bodies and bones really. At the other end of the room is a shadowy figure. I can only assume its the Grand High Witch. THe figure starts to approach and when it started to talk it sounded as if her voice cam from all angles at once.


"So young wolf, what do I owe the honor of having you here?" She asks


"I figured since you created us, and helped me before you could help me know." I ask


"What is it you require"'


"As you know the red moon is here and yet I have no plan nor do I know where to find Alucard."


"I cannot Give you the location of Alucard, we are not all knowing. But I know who can help. A man who has faced this threat once before."


"Who could that possible be?"


"Your father."


"But he's dead?"


"You think I can't talk to the dead?"


"I haven't the slightest clue what you can do honestly."


"And you never will know or even understand it all young one. So, lets get started shall we?"


"Yes defiantly!"


"Come than"


We leave the room and go to an even creepier room. There's a giant pot in the middle and she starts putting stuff into it. She looks at me and motions with a finger to come. As I get there she grabs my hand and tries to cut it, to no avail.


"Oh it seems you're as strong as the first werewolf we created maybe stronger. I need some of your blood though young wolf." She says


I take the knife from her and plunge it into my hand, than hold it over the pot.  As My blood enters it starts to bubble. A puff of smoke blows upward and as it starts to disappear a foggy image of a two heads appear. that look just like my mother and father. I'm in shock as they start to look around. They saw me and I could see a look of excitement of worry on there face.


"how are we talking?" asked my father


"The witches helped me" I reply


"So you're not dead than ok good." said my mother


"No I am not, I need your help though father."


"What is the problem, and where is your mentor?"


"I killed him. But tonight is the  red moon and I don't know what to do."


"Why would you kill him, I gave him a full strategy for this day?!" my father said in anger


I don't exactly remember my reasoning but can you tell me the strategy?"


With a growl my father says

"Fine, Alucard will be in the land the humans called Japan. He loved islands. He will be at the highest point of the island. He wont come out unless it's absolutely necessary. You make him come out. Allot of kin will die, there is nothing you can do to prevent this, remember that ok. I'm sure wit this information you can take him down."


"That's it no other pointers?"


After that they both disappear.


The witch brings me outside and tells me that if I mix those potions while in the circle I will be teleported to wherever I want to go, and wherever I land another circle will form. The pieces are starting to come together, and I have Just enough time to get back to the den and meet with the other alphas and discus what needs to be done.


"No if you are truly my son you can figure it out."



© 2017 Brenden


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on February 17, 2017
Last Updated on February 17, 2017
Tags: werewolf, vampires, war, witches