rebombard

rebombard

A Poem by alan khan

it's been quite some time has it not?
i'd like to believe that the skin crawling over my bones is now clean and free of all sin.
but no amount of time will safely remove the vice from deep within my pores.
you thought yourself safe from me did you not?
you'd like to believe that you, now, are able to avoid my allure..
but this is foolish. for my conjuring madness is not a conscious effort, nor a learned curse.. a lion did not earn his eyes and i did not earn my charm.
it simply is.
and so as i meet you again in places new yet strangely familiar..
my orders are heard, and obeyed. 
as we both stand naked, bathing in moonlight, your legs tremble before i even touch them, before i even place my fingers gently behind your soft thigh, before i even slide my palms across your chest, across your back, across your cheek.. my fingers barely gliding over your warm lips.
you fall to your back as i throw you to the bed, taking my time to walk over to you.. i drag you by your ankles toward me and harshly enter you, sparing you no time to prepare. you gasp and choke on the loss of breath, every part of your body tingling with electricity and disgust. you turn away and dig your nails into my stomach.
again and again i watch your breasts shake and dance around as my attacks cause you to moan out in pain. i wrap my fingers around your neck as your claw at my arm, pushing my hand against your throat more. i move you over on top and watch as you settle onto me. my hands grasp your moist legs and glide up toward your a*s, gripping and pulling at that tender flesh that bounces and folds as you ride against me. i look down at your hands as you set them on yourself,. your eyes shut and you lose place and time..lost in your own skin, in your own hands, in your ecstasy. your eyes open and look down at me. slapping me harshly across my face, you find rhythm and grind harder against me.. the madness of this fury driving us both to find paradise in pain.
drenched in dripping sweat we roll and shove and fight one another as every ounce of energy is thrust toward the other. screams echo through the room and the moisture of our breath clings to our skin. i rip your hair, you slash my back, i bite through your skin, you suck away our filth. the only way to finish now would be to give in.. and neither wants this. 
you struggle on top of me as we both shout, your hands and fingers holding down the side of my face.. dropping your self against my pounding, we both finally come to finish. you drop yourself down on top of me, leaving me gentle kisses against the dips in my muscular shoulders. i wrap my arms around you and rub your back as it coils and bends. 
we lay there, the silence haunting the filth surrounding us.. until finally you stand, readying yourself to leave with a slightly amused smile on your face. "thanks" being the last and only thing you say before calmly walking away. i smile as my solitude makes it clear. it was me, all along, not safe from your charm. 
"i'll call you?!"

© 2012 alan khan


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your use of detail is stunning! Very descriptive and unique. You should probably use capitalization though. Great job :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

alan khan

10 Years Ago

thank you, very much i love hearing that and haha i know i have to work on my laziness with capitali.. read more
Miranda Richard

10 Years Ago

No problem!
Just Lovely!! I enjoyed this one very very much!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

alan khan

10 Years Ago

Nice, I'm glad you liked it :) thank you!
Sexy and hot. You made an erotic both poetic and harsh.

but this is foolish. for my conjuring madness is not a conscious effort, nor a learned curse.. a lion did not earn his eyes and i did not earn my charm.




it simply is.

Amazing line, "a lion does not earn his eyes..."'

I was completely captured by the piece the entire time, no distractions, just swallowed whole.

Koodoos

Posted 10 Years Ago


alan khan

10 Years Ago

Oh my thank you very very much. I'm really glad you enjoyed it, that was an awesome review.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

321 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 3, 2012
Last Updated on October 3, 2012
Tags: erotica, sex, filth, sexy, fuck, nude, naked, rough, domination, love

Author

alan khan
alan khan

Mint Hill, NC



About
I'm Alan Khan. more..

Writing
shiver shiver

A Poem by alan khan