Tommrow I'm going to Kill Johnny Sin part 3

Tommrow I'm going to Kill Johnny Sin part 3

A Story by alan khan

Johnny Sin's main squeeze sits on my couch as i explain to her that tonight I'm going to kill Johnny Sin.

 

She tells me she knows about my sister and that there is more to it than i think. Of course she tells me this.

 

 

She begs me to reconsider, theres more to it and he shouldnt die. I ask her why would she want me to keep around this piece of s**t. Why would she want to keep around this guy that beats her into a corner every night. Takes hery money, and f***s around carrying back other w***e's dieses back to her. Keeps her up at all hours of the night with his disgusting demands. Keeps her locked up in his drug filled lair.

 

She slides down to the ground and crawls over to me.

 

 

Her eyes glossed over lets me look into her and see this crawl isnt her, it's Johnny. She's fallen prey to him and his world. She rests her arms on my lap and works at undoing my belt. I quickly snatch her up by her arms. I reach back to smack her across the face but she doesnt move, doesnt flinch. She looks down at the floor, tears and heavy mascarra streaming down her thick cheeks. I sit her gently down and tell her if i dont come back to look under my bed and take all that cash and get out. run.

 

as i turn to leave she whispers to me from across the room, "I'm carrying his kid."

© 2010 alan khan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yeah, this is v readable buddy.....more like a screen-play to me actually, could really visualise it on big screen,,,keep at it ! :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


A hell of a start. Each event in the story led me to the surprise ending. You can write a story. Now I want more to be able to read. A outstanding beginning.'
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago


WOAH!
This is getting really good. I love it. :D
kudos for khan! haha

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

858 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 11, 2010
Last Updated on January 20, 2010
Tags: kill, fight, crime, gang, tough, balls, man, sin, johnny, gun, chop shop, rockstar, drugs, sex, rough, killer

Author

alan khan
alan khan

Mint Hill, NC



About
I'm Alan Khan. more..

Writing
shiver shiver

A Poem by alan khan