A letter to my true love

A letter to my true love

A Story by Albert Freeman
"

an over the top love letter

"

A letter to my true love

 

 

 

    My dearest Stormz,

 

        I love thee like I've loved sugar cookies. Your love is so wonderful as to make Superman get over his outrage at the rising cost of plane tickets. What can I say that has not been said, even with a good synonym finder. I would go through the wildest shot gun wedding just to know I can forever steal the covers on cold winter nights from you. A love like ours would make Miss Piggy turn green and Kermit demand to be a dish in some French eatery out of despair. To hold you in my arms would be greater than seeing the Oakland Raiders field an actual team that could compete in a prison league. I write this letter knowing you're asleep as a lamb in sheeps clothing with wolves writing resumes due to the bad job market. I love you so much mere gibberish even sounds like a Mensa read-a-long.

 

        In closing I hope you reply to this letter of dedication as it cost me a good deal renting the type writer I used to write it. Sleep well my love, though not as well as sleeping beauty, for I don't have a good gps to find the castle you'd be in. Sleep normally...dragons frighten me.

 

         Yours humbly,

 

          His most royal highness, king of all, ruler of the

          seven continents and a string of other titles I         made up, Albert

© 2008 Albert Freeman


Author's Note

Albert Freeman
All reviews are welcome.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Romantic writing here, it's capturing and well written, keep up the great work.

Posted 15 Years Ago


you're cracked...lol very clever babe but I noticed many attempts to win me over on sneaky items not up for discussion, like my covers..lol love you too darlin you always make me smile :)

Love Queen of Your World..lol xx

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 10, 2008

Author

Albert Freeman
Albert Freeman

raymond, MS



About
I'm one of 5 boys born to my mother and father. My dad served 23 years in the Army. I served 6 years in the Air Force and enjoyed traveling to Korea, Japan, and Maryland while in. My interests vary, b.. more..

Writing