One super hero coming up...

One super hero coming up...

A Story by Albert Freeman
"

For the ''Give me a Super Hero Contest"

"

Atrayin King'Gorik

"God-Prince of Arishin"

(Johan Doe name given to him)

 

Strengths: Atrayin has unlimited ability and potential due to his ability to draw upon the very essence of the cosmos to wield power unimagined.

Weaknesses: As a child Atrayin the genocide of his race during a galactic war. His power, previously locked within him, manifested itself transporting him from his galaxy to Earth. In the process his memory was burned away and a mental block happened barring him from using his power or even remembering it and his past.

Fighting Style: Atrayin was found by Catholic nuns while wondering in a Pennsylvanian field. He was raised by them as a pacifist and refuses to harm anyone or defend himself, except to remove himself from harm. Has remarkable reflexes and speed, which aids him in avoiding confrontation.

How he came to be: Atrayin is the son of Varet and Aluriel King'Gorik, royalty from a Galactic Empire far from our galaxy. His parents were known as the God-Emperor and Goddess-Empress, due to the hereditary power wielded by their line. Unfortunately for their people the power had long been thought lost from their gene pool. It had been a state secret for the better part of two thousand years. Only as the empire died from a previously unknown power and its minions did the truth come out. The King'Gorik line was cursed with the dying breath of its people.

Troubles: Atrayin is troubled by strange dreams and visions of the present and the future. Not knowing of his past or parents, he is a loner and introvert more comfortable with books and strange periods of silence than interacting with others.

© 2009 Albert Freeman


Author's Note

Albert Freeman
Feel free to critique.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

you do have an awesome imagination babe..lol i know something about introverts with a love of books :P

Posted 14 Years Ago


Awesome. He will go great with another character that I created called Psiia. He was a war General on his planet and thank you for putting in some religious aspects. This book that I am currently writing is based upon Christianity. He'd probably be a good antagonist for your super villian that you created!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

440 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 27, 2009

Author

Albert Freeman
Albert Freeman

raymond, MS



About
I'm one of 5 boys born to my mother and father. My dad served 23 years in the Army. I served 6 years in the Air Force and enjoyed traveling to Korea, Japan, and Maryland while in. My interests vary, b.. more..

Writing