Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by A'Leah
"

Raven's memory of pain and the infection spreading quickly around her body.

"

    Raven held her forearm in writhing pain and howled for Alister, the bite had a bewildering burn sensation. Raven grunted in unimaginable pain and grinded her teeth together. The bleeding wouldn't stop, the pain wouldn't stop increasing. Raven screamed for Alister again and saw the veins in her forearm began turning black. The blackening of her veins kept increasing all over her body. Raven stared in disbelief as her body transformed into one of the Primals. Raven took pressure from her arm and the blood gushed wildly onto her clothes and the floor. Alister ran and lifted Raven's head. Alister brushed Raven's black hair away from her face and his fingers were dipped in Raven's cold sweat. Raven groaned in pain as the virus hit her organs, the pain was excruciating and Raven gagged and blood fell from her lips to her white tank top staining it.

     "Al..Al-Alister." Raven groaned. "I'm here. I'm here. R-Raven, my god. The virus it's spreading quickly." Alister grimaced as he stroked Raven's hair. "I...I can feel it in me. The p-pain it's too much." Raven whimpered. "You're going to be okay. You're gonna be okay...you're going to be okay." Alister lied to himself as he stared into Raven's light green eyes. "You're g-going to have to do it. Alister, you need to kill me. Do it before I'm not me. I want to die as human...not as a Primal." Raven cried. "I can't do this without you... I can't. I can't...I just can't." Alister's voice cracked. "You'll be fine, Alister. Listen to me you're going have to do it sooner or later." Raven whispered. "No...no..no. Please, the virus might be weaker in you." Alister whispered.

 

  Raven shuddered as the virus made it's way into her brain and gasped. The virus spreaded quickly throughout her whole body. Raven gripped Alister's shirt as she screamed in pain and started to convulse in Alister's trembling arms.

      "Do it now!" Raven screamed in pain. "No!" Alister yelled as he watched Raven suffer. "Do...IT!" Raven screamed again.

 

  Alister stood and grabbed his simple hand piece. He pointed down at Raven's convulsing body and tears dripped down his face. The memories of their time together sped through his mind and his finger twitched over the trigger. Raven took her last breath as human and Alister through the gun onto the cement floor and it clattered against the cement loudly. Alister dropped to his knees and crawled to Raven's body.



© 2015 A'Leah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on May 29, 2015
Last Updated on May 29, 2015
Tags: horror, primitive, promises, death, love


Author

A'Leah
A'Leah

Minneapolis , MN



About
I just turned 16 and I love to write. I love to create novels and poems, stories, characters. I'm in sophomore year about to be in junior year. I love animals and researching about interesting thing.. more..

Writing
Primal Primal

A Book by A'Leah