Heavenly Minded

Heavenly Minded

A Story by "Aleeza"

Have you ever heard the saying that you’re so Heavenly minded that you're no earthly good? Well,I know it's hard, but It's very possible to live on earth as you would in Heaven. As you read the scripture in Colossians Paul instructs us on that very thing. He’s saying that we are to seek God’s approval and not mans. Well, my all-time favorite scripture says this:  Colossians 3:1-2 If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. It's impossible to be intimate with Christ daily and not grow. As we become closer to the Father we become more aware of who we are in the Kingdom of God. We then begin to realize the prayer that says: On earth as it is in Heaven...Everything God has promised you in Heaven He wants you to experience here. When you transform in the Spirit then your transformation in the natural just flows alongside of you. You begin to see like the Father sees. You start recognizing His voice as He speaks to you. You begin to desire the things of Christ and find yourself no longer desiring the things of this world. It's called Transition. It's called being relational with your Father.


I've never had a Father who loved me the way a Father should love their daughters. I never had the chance to be a Daddy's girl.... These last few years the Lord has made a point to show me how Beautiful and Special I am. Not because of who I am or who I'm related too, but because of who He is and who He's created me to be. He's pointed out my Heavenly value right here on earth. He began leading me to teaching after teaching on developing a heavenly mindset. Once I realized that my Heavenly Father loved me that much, I began to see who I really was in Him and I started to take notice of how I saw myself. I am finally aware that I am a Daddy's girl and I know I am my Fathers Princess. I know that as His child I have access to All things that are attached to Him. If they are alive in my Father, they are alive in me, because He's alive in me. Being heavenly minded is not a snobby attribute as the world would like us to believe, it is a part of who your Father is in you. Pray and receive access to your Heavenly Father. Begin to see through your heavenly eyes right here on earth and watch as you transform into the product of your Heavenly Father. Matthew 6:10 Your Kingdom come, Your will be done, On Earth As It Is In Heaven!!

 

                                            “Aleeza”

© 2017 "Aleeza"


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on June 23, 2017
Last Updated on June 24, 2017

Author

"Aleeza"
"Aleeza"

PA



About
I have a tremendous passion to share my heart with anyone who is willing to listen. I write about the experiences I've lived throughout my life before and after accepting Christ. Everything I have wr.. more..

Writing
Undone Undone

A Story by "Aleeza"